Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 days in Bangkok, cute Thai Employee. Tips please

Liked

3 days in Bangkok, cute Thai Employee. Tips please

Title says it all.
    I am in Bangkok for 3 days.
    Checked in at the hotel and i like the guy who opens the door and takes luggage. Most are female workers here. Since this is the 1st non-money boy i meet. What Thai flirt tips to get him in the room ? Yes money is an option. (But i suppose simply waving money in his face might be rude if he doesnt want to, just a little rude offcourse. Just dont want to get punched)

Liked

Re: 3 days in Bangkok, cute Thai Employee. Tips please

Quote Originally Posted by Max6969 View Post
    Title says it all.
    I am in Bangkok for 3 days.
    Checked in at the hotel and i like the guy who opens the door and takes luggage. Most are female workers here. Since this is the 1st non-money boy i meet. What Thai flirt tips to get him in the room ? Yes money is an option. (But i suppose simply waving money in his face might be rude if he doesnt want to, just a little rude offcourse. Just dont want to get punched)
    My LIMITED experience, is to chat, smile, talk a little, and hand him a piece of paper with your whats app contact info if he seems receptive. if he chats with you on whats app, go from there. I have done this several times... with 50% success. I always carry several slips of paper (or hotel business cards) with my name and whats app info on them.

but be warned, non-money boys are often looking for more than a fuck.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by maump View Post
    My LIMITED experience, is to chat, smile, talk a little, and hand him a piece of paper with your whats app contact info if he seems receptive. if he chats with you on whats app, go from there. I have done this several times... with 50% success. I always carry several slips of paper (or hotel business cards) with my name and whats app info on them.

but be warned, non-money boys are often looking for more than a fuck.
    I suppose you mean sponser with "more than a fuck" ?

4. User who gave Like to post:

maump (September 4th, 2023)

Liked

In hotel it is more than easy: "What time you'll finish your job today?" "Do you have vacant time after job today?"
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

6. User who gave Like to post:

maump (September 4th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

..asking them where gay or boy bars are is one way of showing interest and letting them know what way you swing

8. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (September 3rd, 2023), maump (September 4th, 2023), Max6969 (September 3rd, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post

..asking them where gay or boy bars are is one way of showing interest and letting them know what way you swing
    Absolutely...good advice.

After several days of drooling over this gorgeous boy who was working the concierge desk at the JW Marriott in Bangkok, I did exactly that. His initial smile was a bit hard to read - but he seemed to know the location of all the boy bars, and even went as far as asking me what type of boys I liked. That was all I needed.

My immediate response was: "I'm looking for someone who is exactly like you" He became embarrassed, or at least wanted to give the impression that he was embarrassed, and said something like "oh, there are many boys like me working in Bangkok". Then I just came out with it and asked him if he wanted to join me for a drink when he finished his shift. His responded "I would like to but I have to tell you now that I am not allowed to sleep with hotel customers". My response "no problem, we don't have to sleep" He laughed...followed by one those those irresistible sultry Thai smiles.. and we hooked up a few evenings later...and no, we didn't sleep.

I love Thailand!

10. 10 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 3rd, 2023), BenCH (September 4th, 2023), dab69 (September 5th, 2023), daydreamer (September 4th, 2023), francois (September 3rd, 2023), maump (September 4th, 2023), Max6969 (September 3rd, 2023), Oliver2 (September 3rd, 2023), Patanawet (September 3rd, 2023), splinter1949 (September 12th, 2023)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by maump View Post
    hand him a piece of paper with your whats app contact info if he seems receptive. if he chats with you on whats app, go from there. I have done this several times... with 50% success. I always carry several slips of paper (or hotel business cards) with my name and whats app info on them.

How many Thais know of WhatsApp? None that I know.
    All use LINE or some Messenger.

Liked

I have been in that situation but didn't get far. In one case too little time, in the other case after chatting a few time I asked for his facebook and he said he doesn't use facebook, which might be a lie or true, but if he had any other other social media or messenger and an interest in me, he would have given me that.

Quote Originally Posted by Patanawet View Post
    How many Thais know of WhatsApp? None that I know.
    All use LINE or some Messenger.
    Indeed, Line is the way to go (ask for his phone number or Line ID, or rather the other way around: give the boy a card with your name and phone number or Line ID and ask him to add you on Line so you can chat).

13. User who gave Like to post:

Max6969 (September 4th, 2023)

Liked

WhatsApp?? Nobody I know in Thailand uses WhatsApp.

An aside, it's interesting how message apps hopscotch around the world: In China EVERYBODY uses WeChat, in India EVERYBODY uses WhatsApp, in the Philippines EVERYBODY uses Viber, and yes in Thailand EVERYBODY uses Line...

It's rather the same situation with gay "dating" apps, once they catch on in some place, they become the best bet. As for Thailand, as best I can see, no one dominant app has surfaced (yet).

Liked

Ask him if he likes bananas! Peeled or unpeeled...