Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Where in Asia for Beach's and Young Gay Guy's Please ??

Liked: 1

Where in Asia for Beach's and Young Gay Guy's Please ??

Hi,

I LOVE Asia, I have visited the Philippines and Thailand, and personally I prefer the Philippines and specifically the Island of Boracay which I have visited four time. I don't like Thailand because most of the young guys I chat to on Grindr are Money Boy's and I don not want to pay.

I am happy to give anybody lots of information on Boracay and why its so amazing.

Please suggest places I can go to in Asia where they have a nice beach and most importantly I can hopefully meet some nice young guys.

Thank you very much guys -x-

2. User who gave Like to post:

Bert (March 28th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Where in Asia for Beach's and Young Gay Guy's Please ??

boracay sounds interseting...a run down of gay bars/clubs/sex venues /cruising spots/gay cruisy beaches...would be nice...where to stay..etcetera..

Liked

Having been to Boracay several times I have to say, NO exclusively Gay Bars, but several Clubs or Discos where you can strike up a conversation...
    I have always taken a Pinoy Friend with me there.

As to other beaches or Islands, I suggest Bantanay Beach on Cebu, a number of beautiful beaches on Panglao, or a flight down to Palawan.
    ENJOY!!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

As such-but my own exp. dates from quite some time ago now, Kuta/Bali, that well known island. Known all over Indonesia as being a neat place to go hunting for mister belanda/lalaki(´farang´) by young&very willing guys, NOT from that island of course-the family watches everything. But its very well hidden (if it still exist as such) and the beach is not good at all there and you really have to know the ways the locals set this up and probably speak the basic language.
    For here again also: no idea how much these modern time apps have taken over. In many cities in Indo you did not need to stick out 1 finger to go looking-they would find you.
    It is quite long ago that MYkonos or Ibiza type of islands to meet anyone had their lookalikes in Asean.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

i found mykonos totally boringf and over rated and full of greeks...ibiza was fun...but most fun was cruising the beach area in the canaries...almost got sun stroke from wandering that arid place having more fun than I could handle...mostly brits/dutch/germans...

Liked

Did you consider seeking compensation for Mykonos being “full of Greeks”? - I mean, who would have guessed it?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

yes...same with France...lovely country ....but the people...oh dear!!