Today is hearts day-pink hearts with strawberry, Valentine and this has to be celebrated. So the world famous 7 stores (these are nmbrd in order of opening, nr>18000 now reached, but some 2/3000 have closed, and even if shop moves to bigger rooms 2 houses on it will get a new nbr) offer their pink strawberry toasted sandwich for 5 bt off. They never had these in the shop I go to this week, so the girl told me ´hmot´=finish. Then I met an old acquaintance from long ago, I did not recognise him (mask), but he did and wished me happy valentine.
But I post now as there was also a gorgeous guy, he had a yellow label on his green+white striped shirt and this was showing he was ´Azubi/apprentice/student´.
The 7 seems to have a very clever business attitude in offering about any thing what the local area wants-and this can differ in many things between areas. So sometimes you look in vain for things in other shops.
A rather new one has opened in the CP_Tower across from Patpong on Silom and this one has ample seating/tables and even free wifi and electric. Its nbr ends on 888 so it must be a very lucky one in Thai eyes. The guys working there looked in my eyes also much better as the tattooed off-boys across the road. A bit strange as others are doing away with the limited seating they had sometimes.
It would please latin immensely-that is, if he finally makes it to come to Thailand LOS here and not forever posts about where to find his liking on the cheap- if the 7 chain could expand their offerings to include that too.
But to any of you: did you ever tried and had success in making a date with someone, guy or perhaps not, working in there? It seems-the rumour goes that in this non-Silom but still rather touristy area of BKK where I am that many girls come here to hook on with a farang. Others say these are students who want to practise and expand their english. The same could probably be said of many areas in Pattaya.