Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thais HATE Pattaya...?!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Thais HATE Pattaya...?!

Thought I had landed in paradise....met this very fine looking 19 year old starting university (studing engineering...soooo butch) ...slim waist...hunky legs...pert butt...modern hairdo...perfect teeth...tight T-shirt showing off his pecs...we were like a house on fire....chatting away....mentioned I had 2 spare bedrooms...hint...hint...he seemed terribly intersted......then mentioned I had been to Thailand...and loved Thailand...especially Pattaya...he gave me this "look"....swivelled away and ignored me for the rest of the evening...except to shoot hateful withering looks my way... I didnt even get a chance to tell him what I liked about Pattaya...once the word Pattaya came out...that was the death knell

2. User who gave Like to post:

jvt22222 (February 17th, 2023)

Liked

Re: Thais HATE Pattaya...?!

You were branded as a whore ... and a cheap whore. lol

4. User who gave Like to post:

Patanawet (February 17th, 2023)

Liked

I also had a similar experience shortly after I moved to Pattaya last year.
    Out of the blue, this sexy Thai guy writes me on Hornet to meet. He offers to take me to dinner and that he will pass by at the condo where I live to pick me up.
    We go to the restaurant overlooking the sea - and he says to me, so where you from and for how long will you stay in Thailand?
    I respond, I just moved here and I now live here in Pattaya.
    Well, the mood of the dinner dampened and he ranted to me about why Hi-So Thais hate Pattaya and since I am a new falang that it was his job to keep me from settling in Pattaya. I responded, sorry, too late, I already signed a 2 year lease and I am happy to live here because there is a big gay ex-pat retirement community here and this will be the place that I call home.
    Never heard from him again - as he was quite upset that I decided to make Pattaya my home.
    He reminded me of the Mormons who sometimes come to visit you and decide that they need to convince you to change your life.....

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

GWMinUS (February 16th, 2023), jvt22222 (February 17th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

.....yes was very odd...we didnt even chat about Pattaya or what i got up to...its almost like...if u r a foreign man and u like/visit Pattaya...then u must be a perverted sex tourist...no question about it...its a fact...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    .....yes was very odd...we didnt even chat about Pattaya or what i got up to...its almost like...if u r a foreign man and u like/visit Pattaya...then u must be a perverted sex tourist...no question about it...its a fact...
    Well, they're not exactly wrong.

9. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (February 17th, 2023), llz (February 18th, 2023), Ruthrieston (February 17th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Thais regard Pattaya as the lowest of the low. They regard any visitors there as perverts and anyone working there as prostitutes.

Never mention that you are a regular.

Matter of fact I never mention the place to people at home in the UK either. When they ask where I stay I tell them about 100 km from Bangkok and leave it at that.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...well then that does beg the question...what does bring you to Pattaya specifically speaking...i have to confess that the availability of bus loads of very affordable MBs is THE prime attraction followed by ...safety...ample reasonably priced accomodation...peasant weather....beach/seaside...food i enjoy...

12. User who gave Like to post:

bitop (February 17th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bkkmfj2648 View Post
    I also had a similar experience shortly after I moved to Pattaya last year.
    Out of the blue, this sexy Thai guy writes me on Hornet to meet. He offers to take me to dinner and that he will pass by at the condo where I live to pick me up.
    We go to the restaurant overlooking the sea - and he says to me, so where you from and for how long will you stay in Thailand?
    I respond, I just moved here and I now live here in Pattaya.
    Well, the mood of the dinner dampened and he ranted to me about why Hi-So Thais hate Pattaya and since I am a new falang that it was his job to keep me from settling in Pattaya. I responded, sorry, too late, I already signed a 2 year lease and I am happy to live here because there is a big gay ex-pat retirement community here and this will be the place that I call home.
    Never heard from him again - as he was quite upset that I decided to make Pattaya my home.
    He reminded me of the Mormons who sometimes come to visit you and decide that they need to convince you to change your life.....
    Maybe he was concerned about the "competition"???

If he found himself attracted to you, at least in the sense that he wanted to meet you, you think he would have judged you on your merits (personality) - versus - going into a meltdown because of the city you chose to live in.

Sounds like a temperamental bitch to me.

14. User who gave Like to post:

bkkmfj2648 (February 17th, 2023)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Maybe he was concerned about the "competition"???

If he found himself attracted to you, at least in the sense that he wanted to meet you, you think he would have judged you on your merits (personality) - versus - going into a meltdown because of the city you chose to live in.

Sounds like a temperamental bitch to me.
    I have a sneaking suspicion that he had a hidden agenda.
    That he wanted to sell me real estate (outside of Pattaya) and he used his youthful charm and sex appeal as a way to try to capture me as a potential new customer. He alluded to the fact that his family had a nice condo for sale.
    He really became unraveled when I told him that I was a frequent customer of the Jomtien Supertown Complex - he barked at me - do you know what kind of people work there? What they really want from you??
    I responded, yes, I am well aware of all of that and are the primary reasons that I wanted to retire here. His look of disgust was incredible and there was going to be NO dessert - to my disappointment, as he was very much my type; sexy, good swimmers build, and very intelligent.
    I knew he was Hi-So when I asked him about his fancy ring on one of his fingers and he explained to me that it depicted his family's crest symbol and that each member of his family had one. What was weird to me was that he was living in eastern Pattaya - as he worked in a hospital over on the east side and he clearly told me that he would NEVER step foot in either Boyztown or Jomtien Complex.
    Last edited by bkkmfj2648; February 17th, 2023 at 10:00. Reason: fix typo

16. 3 Users gave Like to post:

alexexal (March 7th, 2023), jvt22222 (February 17th, 2023), Ruthrieston (February 18th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bkkmfj2648 View Post

......... he barked at me - do you know what kind of people work there? What they really want from you??
    I responded, yes, I am well aware of all of that and are the primary reasons that I wanted to retire here.
    BRAVO!

What a perfect line.

18. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (February 19th, 2023)