Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Finally, I'm heading home!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Finally, I'm heading home!

Not sure exactly why I'm posting this, but it's been a long journey for everyone involved. Everything is finally in place, and I'm heading home:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bnX...&start_radio=1

I can not wait to finally give my dude a hug at the airport, and get all my other plans in motion. Ever since waking up the one morning and finding out about that mass shooting at that school in Uvalde, Texas I've been broken. I don't know why really, but that simply broke me, and I've been rebuilding myself since.

Then I wake up yesterday and find out about some piece of shit in NE Thailand who decided to shoot up a kindergarten. It takes a special kind of cowardly asshole to shoot up a a bunch of kids like that. If you're so full of rage and need to shoot a place up, then go take it out on a military barracks, not a school filled with 5 year olds. What the fuck is wrong with people? What an absolute fucken coward.

I'm so disenfranchised with the modern world, I just don't give a shit anymore,. Head to Laos, rent a house for 12 months, and assuming everything falls into place which I'm sure it will then buy some land and build a house and farm. Nothing special, just some pigs, chickens, ducks, veggies, herbs / spirces, et al. Throw some solar panels on the roof with a Telsa Powerwall, figure out something to collect and filter the rain water, and good to go.

I have two dudes, 29 and 27 years old, a 55 year old woman, plus anywhere from 3 - 6 kids waiting in the wings. I can't wait to just get there, get my farm up and running, plus my software development school, plus my gay bar, and just have an awesome and loving family. The rest of the world can just fuck right off, and we'll just wait it out for ~5 years until WWIII is over.

Let's do this, wish me luck.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (October 14th, 2022), maump (October 10th, 2022), Ruthrieston (October 8th, 2022)