Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Heading To Pattaya

Liked

Heading To Pattaya

Heading back in February can anyone give me a up date on the bars in Sunee, is Mic My Bar still going, has anyone offed a boy from there...

Liked

Re: Heading To Pattaya

Mic My has really picked up. Nice selection of boys and fun all evening. I have been there many times and always seem to come back to off. Nice boys is busy but Mic My seems more cozy and up beat. Don't miss Happy Boys - a lot of attention and the trip up the steps is always worth while. Would love to be upstairs when it is really busy but that hasn't happened as yet.

Rge scene is always changing but always good to me. Any other great ideas as the season picks up?

Liked

Mic My has really picked up. Nice selection of boys and fun all evening
    Yes i agree its a fun place and boys always ready to interact and joke with customers. But I have never seen a place with so many bosses, mamasans, senior waiters anywhere.

I popped in last visit and i know all of the aforementioned staff, so sat down with my G&T, and just trying to look around when the manager/part owner sat down with usual hello's didn't buy him/her a drink so off he/she went..then the old mamsan from Dynamite sat down, then M the annoying one from Noknok/JJJ etc.., then another mamasan who is always very polite and helpful, then the senior waiter and another waiter, all i suppose in hope of a drink, all hand on knee chatting away as if thats the only reason i went there.

Now normally i'm quite curt with staff who i dont want around me, but the staff in Mic My are all very pleasant, and i dont really like to tell them to fuck off as they've all been helpful over the years in one way or another, although I did stress i was in to try and see if there were any guys i was interested in if i could be allowed to, but it just goes over their heads, by the time i got through the 'long lost friend' routines, 20 minutes and my finished G&T later i still hadn't had a look at the guys on stage...and i had only 'popped in' for a quick look. Surley i thought to myself they must have seen all the previous staff sitting with me asking the same questions and then when i asked for the check bin the waiter asked no off then? if only i had been left to interact with somebody on stage there might have been a chance!

Anybody have the same experiences here? Still the same tiers of managing staff?

Liked

I visited Mt Mac several times during my last trip. It is of course one of the few Sunee GoGo's still open - most of the others have closed includning Euroboys and Jimmy James.
    I dont mind the staff coming up to chat - they seemed welcoming and not pushy for drinks.
    The lady asked me if I would like one of the boys to sit with me and she quickly got the one I liked to come over. She mentioned their short-time room which I was not interested in and then told me that the boy would like to go with me.
    I returned the following night a bit later on and did in fact off him, after inspecting his card, and enjoyed his company.