FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Pattaya/Jomtien Gay Massages.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Pattaya/Jomtien Gay Massages.

..im NOT into twinkies....how insulting...and dont do the whole "the lady doth protest..,.or whatever....my ideal age is early twenties...im no trainer...havent got the patience

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ..im NOT into twinkies....how insulting...and dont do the whole "the lady doth protest..,.or whatever....my ideal age is early twenties...im no trainer...havent got the patience
    Yes, the latter is blinding obvious. But again: you were known for these saucy reports about all your sensual adventures-nothing to be seen of that anymore since many years-pity.
    The difference between twink and young 20yr old is marginal or very hazy. As so many things are not clear-cut here. Experience may come with time but that is also no garantee.

Liked

1000 as usual and, as usual, no response from masseur.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    1000 as usual and, as usual, no response from masseur.
    As a footnote, I often read in posts about massage that the masseur was "thrilled" or some other words to that effect, when given 300, 400, 500 Baht as a tip. My 1000 Baht tip is rarely, if ever, acknowledged other than a nod or a wai.

Liked

I'm not critical at all when tipping 1,000 baht but what gets me is most times I contribute more to the session than the guy who's getting paid to perform the actual service. Many are very happy getting off but very few waver from the 1,000 baht tip,

Liked

I walked past Helios massage yesterday and it was open again. I was there at around 2 pm and there was only one boy available, so I opted for him. The guy was tall with a great body. His massage skills were barely average but his happy ending was much better. He was probably a 6 out of 10, which doesn't really deserve a 1,000 baht tip. Anyway I paid him and noted that I'll make Royal House my preference, that is unless some other new ones open up By the way the Relax massage opposite Le Bordeaux restaurant has been totally stripped out so that's another massage shop gone in that area.

Liked

In recent months I've noticed that the number of massage shops and boys is dwindling. Are the boys moving to other areas or they seeking much more acceptable careers paths.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Mason45 View Post
    By the way the Relax massage opposite Le Bordeaux restaurant has been totally stripped out so that's another massage shop gone in that area.
    OR: hold hope! Here in BKK in this area there is suddenly such a lot of renovating, buildings sold/newly rented with new holders trying new start in new more upmarket formats or whatever-no specific for just msg, that anything might be possible. Tourists are flocking back en-masse, happily not those mainland Chinese. There may even be a creative ghost who starts some hitherto never thought of format-after all these gays are geek-crazy and always want the latest gadgets &etc, nah?
    But frankly-now rereading this long thread a new my ambitions to visit after so many yrs PTy again-and Jomtien, are dwindling. Had some hopes on nice&horny Khmer guys, but those are here also a plenty-and my own score re real Laos guys has also suddenly skyrocketed this time. Often quite different from the ´Lao=Isany´ guys one used to hit anywhere. Strong, long lasting, sometimes not able to understand as they only speak their own variety of imi-Thai. THey all take it for granted and evident that just a HJ as HE will not do and go for the whole way. And nearly half go out of their ways in thanking for the usual grey note-as the MIN tip in the listings say 7/800. Much more as just that polite wai. One even suggested he would do 25% extra for that-but then we were clothed again already after.
    Not that this means paradise has returned, but it does seem a new wave and new energy after all these long monthes of nothing and waiting are over.

9. User who gave Like to post:

llz (December 9th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    As a footnote, I often read in posts about massage that the masseur was "thrilled" or some other words to that effect, when given 300, 400, 500 Baht as a tip. My 1000 Baht tip is rarely, if ever, acknowledged other than a nod or a wai.
    For the full works-but then in the specific BKK m2m shops I have never had less the last 4-5 yrs, I also give out a grey bill-and if very good an odd red one or 2 as extra-perhaps 10% of all sessions. No wais, or hardly any, but in these new Spn Kwai shops nearly always very pleased and unfaked thanks (MIN tip there is often just 7/800) or urgent requests ;´when I see you again´ or the like. And once (but then we were both clothed already): I give 25% extra!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

mason...i very much doubt that Thailand will run out of "massage/gogos/MBs soon....there is still a huge pool of rural guys desperate to get away from working in the fields for a pittance under the hot tropical sun....not to mention neighbouring countries who r even less developed...and if as the economists predict the world does go into a global recession places like BKk and Pattaya will be flooded with pre-lubed bubble butted straight boys eager to please...

12. User who gave Like to post:

maump (January 14th, 2023)