Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Ideas on Building Social Network in BKK

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Ideas on Building Social Network in BKK

Quote Originally Posted by bkkguy View Post
    you are a better man than I am Armando for posting a reasonable and helpful response to this post, and I am to some extent glad I resisted posting my "don't feed the trolls" response yesterday because most of the "mature" "well educated" and "honest" people I have met in Thailand and elsewhere would never need to resort to posting such a contrived thread opener unless they were trolling, but my cynical attitude may discourage new members of the forum, so I hope I am proved wrong when with your (and others) help this develops into an interesting solution to an "honest" request from a new forum member!
    "You are a better man"? With a [Deleted text] old troll like u I believe ALL are better men, only good thing is you admitted cynicism, a usual sign of a bitter injured [Deleted text] troll who couldn't find anything better to do than attacking some unknown member who you don't know and who don't want to know you. Hahaha, sad!

Some text was deleted under rule 2.3.

Jellybean
    Last edited by Jellybean; July 28th, 2022 at 20:29.