Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Will Nudity Ever Return to Gay Bars?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Will Nudity Ever Return to Gay Bars?

I and others have written about the "old" days in the 80s and early 90s when full nudity was very common in many gay gogo bars. It was not just for big cock and fuck shows. The amount of nudity ranged from naked body painting shows under UV lighting to just dancing in the altogether. For many customers this was one of the main reasons for their visiting bars.

I am much less interested in the full-on nude sex shows - merely seeing cute guys in all their glory. I know that many of the Thai boys were quite shy about showing their assets and often had to be encouraged, usually by mamasans, to get their hands away. No doubt it's a cultural thing, but I find visiting hot spring spas in countries like Japan and Taiwan such a joy since few of the young men wandering around have any such hang-ups about others seeing their full bodies. Although in those hot springs which are geared more to a gay clientele there is virtually no chance of sauna-like sex or hook-ups, that does not concern me one bit. That's not why I'm there. Just being surrounded by so many great young in-shape bodies is a joy in itself!

I wonder if the young Lao, Cambodian and Vietnamese boys that have increasingly populated bars in recent years are less inhibited than their Thai counterparts.

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

goji (May 30th, 2022), Oliver2 (May 30th, 2022), poshglasgow (May 30th, 2022), tonchin (June 2nd, 2022)