Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Hookups and Hotels in Hanoi (traveling May-June 2022)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Hookups and Hotels in Hanoi (traveling May-June 2022)

I just got back from Hanoi and Jakarta, and had a blast. I will post something about Jakarta in the world forum, but as for Hanoi Vietnam, all I can say is it was a blast. I used Grindr and Blued. I got lots of messages on Grindr, but Blued kept me really busy when I was not taking tours and eating local foods. My hotel was a small boutique hotel in the Old French Quarter near St Joseph's Cathedral. The boys came up to my room easily by saying they were there to see me as friends. No trouble there at all. I was planning to visit the Titan Sauna, but I got so much action on the apps that I didn't bother with the sauna. If you go there, don't forget to see the tomb and remains of Ho Chi Minh, Ha Long Bay, and the other amazing things to do and see in Hanoi. One could get so caught up with the local boys that you forget to take in the culture, too.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Dax (June 6th, 2022), moistmango (November 23rd, 2023), splinter1949 (June 6th, 2022)