Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 66 of 282 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast

Thread: The Brink of War?

Liked

Re: The Brink of War?

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Please don't tell me you're so fucked in the head you believe Putin is on some valiant and selfless journey to rid the world of evil.
    Matt, I don't care about Putin or Fuckutin. I have relatives in Crimea and in Ukraine and have information from first hands... not that bullshit what you are reading in "newspapers", watching on TV...

I also see Russian refuges from East of Ukraine here in Moscow and chat with them - they are everywhere - taxi drivers, cashiers in supermarkets, construction workers, couriers, cleaners, gardeners - everywhere where job isn't qualified exclusively for citizens of Russia... here are over 1 million of them in Russia now, and most of them are surviving in big cities, like Moscow is, for about 8 years - since 2014.

Almost all stories started from "When nationalists looted/destroyed my house...", sometimes there is word "killed" in such stories.

So, please stop all your nonsenses.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

So in your mind that's justification to level virtually every city in Ukraine?

I'm assuming there's Nazis in Modolva we need to get rid of too, right? Then Poland, Hungary, Estonia, Albania, and so on I'm sure all have Nazis in them.

You see, at least when Bush and Blair were running around doing their bullshit war on terror the majority of the Western world opposed it and called them out on their shit. Yet, folks like you seem to think Putin's new war on terror is just fine and dandy.

Hopefully Putin gets himself lost in a CIA black site sometime in the future.

Liked

So in your mind that's justification to level virtually every city in Ukraine?
    why? do you see any Russian army soldiers within borders of any Ukrainian city besides territories of Donetsk republic or Lugansk republic? What do you mean "every city"?

If you are about photos what I published above - they are results of US/EU/Israel bombing of Baghdad, Mosul, Aleppo and Gaza strip.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    If you are about photos what I published above - they are results of US/EU/Israel bombing of Baghdad, Mosul, Aleppo and Gaza strip.

heh, I see where you get this bullshit line of thinking from now, because you use it all the time. Just heard the Foreign Minstry spokeswoman in Moscrow reply to a British journalist, and this is the exact line of debate she used.

"Why do you give a shit if we're bombing civilians? You guys bomed Iraq".

Liked

heh, I see where you get this bullshit line of thinking from now, because you use it all the time. Just heard the Foreign Minstry spokeswoman in Moscrow reply to a British journalist, and this is the exact line of debate she used.

"Why do you give a shit if we're bombing civilians? You guys bomed Iraq".
    Matt: I told you about US bombing last 5 years... about half of million fatalities in Iraq... just search word "Iraq" at SGT.

Liked

Even some Thais are heading out to Ukraine to help out. He says in a single day he had 2000 contacts from other Thais also wanting to volunteer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWjA_VmN8xc

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Aleppo, really? Most people know that it was the Russians who carried out the atrocious and internationally condemned bombings there.

Perhaps it was part of "denazification" or you had relatives in Aleppo who told you they could see the US flags on the planes doing the bombing?

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/29/w...e-working.html

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Ukrainian pilot downs 6 Russian fighters in first day.
    "control of the skies"

https://nypost.com/2022/02/25/who-is...ot-goes-viral/

9. User who gave Like to post:

goji (March 4th, 2022)

No Platformed
    Liked

Thailand depends on import of oil, gas, grain, aluminum and fertilizers.
    Thailand will be "collateral damage"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Just opened Grindr to see an advertisement for
    "Looking to Donate to Ukraine?"

Donate now...

12. User who gave Like to post:

Dax (March 6th, 2022)