Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 65 of 282 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast

Thread: The Brink of War?

Liked

Re: The Brink of War?

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Hi, Canada here, 2nd largest country in the world, checking in. I think we may have a couple natural resources floating around here somewhere, let me check.
    Yeah. Also check your barn, maybe you will find there 2-3 catapults for to launch 216 British satellites.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

If everything is going as rosey as you said over there, why is there such a run on the banks?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post

Thailand depends on import of oil, gas, grain, aluminum and fertilizers.
    As long as they don't raise the price of KY and Astroglide I'm OK.

Liked

If everything is going as rosey as you said over there, why is there such a run on the banks?
    Public moves savings from bank to bank. For example: VTB is one of the biggest retail banks here got sanctions, so public ran to move savings. I don't ran because 3 "my banks" aren't under sanctions. 4th and 5th are foreign from countries what will not support sanctions, so I don't worry. Just today got note from one of them: bank rises interests on deposits from 5% to 18% yearly (in rubles) and from 0.1% to 5% in USD.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Well, I'm sure glad WWIII is starting off on such a good footing for you.

Liked

Liked

Heavy hunting just started: Muslim clans of Caucasus region of Russia just announced USD 500 000 prizes for heads of commanders of Ukrainian Nazi battalions

note: Ukrainian Nazi battalions aren't Ukrainian regular army - such battalions are nationalist freelancers military parts what are sponsored by Ukraine, and are responsible for most war crimes within Ukraine.

Liked

I like this bounty instead.

A Russian businessman has put a $1 million bounty on Vladimir Putin's head, calling for military officers to arrest him as a war criminal

A Russian investor has put a $1 million bounty on Russian President Vladimir Putin's head, asking for Russian military officers to arrest Putin as a war criminal.

"I promise to pay $1,000,000 to the officer(s) who, complying with their constitutional duty, arrest(s) Putin as a war criminal under Russian and international laws," said crypto investor and California-based businessman Alex Konanykhin in a Facebook post on Wednesday.

Konanykhin claimed that Putin had violated the Russian constitution by "eliminating free elections" and "murdering his opponents."

"As an ethnic Russian and a Russia citizen, I see it as my moral duty to facilitate the denazification of Russia. I will continue my assistance to Ukraine in its heroic efforts to withstand the onslaught of Putin's Orda," Konanykhin said, using the Russian word for "horde."
    https://www.businessinsider.com/russ...ns-head-2022-3

Liked

I like this bounty instead.
    Well, but bounty of clans at least is real: soon or late all Nazi commanders will be died, like before there were murders in Berlin, Vienna, Prague and so on... there is no safe place in world to whom vendetta is announced by old traditions of Caucasus.

Liked

Please don't tell me you're so fucked in the head you believe Putin is on some valiant and selfless journey to rid the world of evil.