Hi everyone,

Sorry for this kinda stupid question: on Agoda, there are several hotels with full packages including airport transfer and 1-PCR test. I’m traveling with a companion sharing a room so 2 guests, 1 room.

Do you know if the 1 PCR test meant that each of us will get a PCR test or if it meant that only one person will get the included test and the other person will need to pay extra?

It’s not super clear. Anyone traveling with companion having experience with this?

Also, for Day 5, can you use any of the SHA plus hotels and get your own PCR tests from clinic before showing up to hotel? Or do you need to book Hotels with SHA Plus PCR packages?

I’m debating whether to keep my travel plans in February especially with all these added costs: 1 PCR before flight (US$125 pp); 1 PCR upon arrival with hotel quarantine on Day 1 (US$200); 1 PCR with hotel quarantine on Day 5 ($US160) and 1 PCR test before departure (1000 Baht). Then there’s the added insurance (4200 Baht). That’s $800 US for the 2 of us just for testing and insurance.

Trying to decide whether to cancel and go to Mexico instead. Urghhhhhhhh.