FAQ & Help

Thread: They say that DJ Station is open

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: They say that DJ Station is open

Quote Originally Posted by Gaybutton View Post
    I have no idea what is going on with that.........
    The same as our conversation over on GayGuides...and the same that's happening all over the world. Governments decree "you must be a resturant to open" so if you own a bar all of a sudden you create a menu which for example has four choices on it - those being 1) A Burger 2) Chips 3) A burger and Chips 4) Chips and a burger....( you're getting the idea here I presume) and you get on with it and should the police call a) you're running a restaurant ( albeit with a shit menu) and or you give them some money to bugger off again.

It really isn't that hard to work out and it backs up my view that not everything in life is as black and white as you seem to see it sometimes or feel it should or must be.

I'm guessing it's maybe the differnce between Americans who seem to like things being black and white so they know where they stand verus the Irish who it seems much prefer to "work the angles" to see where life takes them - which is why SOME of us will be in bars at 4am whereas others will be complaining about the bars all being closed at 9pm and it not being worth even going out! :-)

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (November 20th, 2021), Mancs (November 20th, 2021), s888pb (November 21st, 2021)