Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: DJ Station Pattaya and other Clubs open to 6 AM

DJ Station Pattaya and other Clubs open to 6 AM

We've had JJ Pub, Maya, then X-ray offering shows with Coyote Boys to packed houses until the early hours of the morning.
    There are now quite a few more for the ones who want to dance and drink after most bars close.

Bank Pub - in Soi Day Night hotel near the old Leks Boys
    Body Language - off 3rd Road in new LK shophouses (near Happy Bar) offering shows and Coyote from 1 AM. Excellent place and pretty busy.
    DJ Station - in Soi Bonkot - nearly full house last night with good show but not too attractive Coyote Boys from 2 AM. main show at 3 AM. Does seem to have nothing to do with the Bangkok DJ Station apart from the name though.

X-Ray is still going strong, and JJ Pub is only busy on weekends.

I am sure there are more but these may be useful to some.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

imagine..

Imagine living next to , above or around one of these all nite joints.
    One of the pitfalls of buying a home in places like Pattaya is that you never know
    if they will open an all nite noise maker within your earshot.
    The demolition of Hollywood makes a huge difference and one can actually stay at
    the Day-Night Hotel and get some sleep now...Not that I would stay there.... :cat:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Body Language

-I discovered that Maya is closed, I liked the place... Despite what the fans say, I find Xray in North Pattaya, too cramped, too many women, and not easy to roam around in... So what is Body Language like or even DJ's? I am looking for a good DJ with a top sound system and decent guys to meet.

Go look

Hi,

Go look, enjoy and go quickly, these are illegal "flash in the pans"!

Readers know the law and as soon as someone is not getting enough, it's curtains for the venue!

The demolition of Hollywood makes a huge difference and one can actually stay at
    the Day-Night Hotel and get some sleep now...Not that I would stay there....
    So why then are you hot under the collar Catty, Dear? SOunds like some building/noise works are occuring a little closer to home, Hon.......

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oh,

Go look, enjoy and go quickly, these are illegal "flash in the pans"!

Readers know the law and as soon as someone is not getting enough, it's curtains for the venue!
    __________________________________________________ ____

...Oh, that is why these "clubs" are in shabby, run down vacant bars where the new owners never spend more than a couple hundred dollars to fix the place up.

Freemans

Boys came around last week to Sunee giving out flyers about Freeman bar opening near Day Night 2. Said it would open around 11 pm and go until 5am. Drinks would be about 120 baht thy said