Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: What's the score on masks?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: What's the score on masks?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaybutton View Post
    I don't know what people in Old git's situation can do other than find a suitable mask, as suggested in posts above. Either that or take chances with blood pressure - and I doubt anyone needs me to tell that is not a good idea.

I know of no provisions Thailand makes for people unable to wear a mask. What I do know is they are not going to take kindly to farang not wearing a mask, no matter what the reason.

By the way, in Thailand if you wear those cheap blue masks (like I do), you might want to carry 1 or 2 extra with you. The straps easily break.
    I live in central Bangkok and travel by sky train and go into malls several times a week.
    In a year or so, I've ever only seen one person without a mask; that was on a sky train and he was accompanied by a member of staff.

Advice now if you're wearing paper masks is to wear two.

As a by the by, I was in 7-11 today and they are selling test kits at 99 Baht.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Smiles (October 30th, 2021)