Until 1 Nov, a lot of more details (and some misinterpreted or wrong information) will come out, and even after 1 Nov changes are possible. I will read reports in November, and if I like what I read, go in December, else wait for further improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
Hence it may happen-if you arrive quite late in the day, you may have to wait till nect day for the test and have to stay there night 2 for the result

The new THai Pass is an app that replaces all the cumbersome burocrazy paperwork that was required for the quarantine method.

Thai embassies should handle this. BUT in my country they now say they are ´full/busy´ untill late nov=4 weeks ahead.

Well-known guru David Barrow(?) advises to wait and see how it works and not run for airbookings now. And I will follow this advice.
Considering that airplanes leave and arrive at all times of day and night, some might come at an unsuitable time and have to stay 2 days. I once read somewhere about a hotel that charges for 24 hours stay, regardless of time of check-in. One could assume that the PCR run around the clock?

Some of the bureaucracy has been removed. But doing everything on the internet adds some new difficulties (there are reports about error messages or data loss for no apparent reason).

Similar in Berlin. Waiting time for an appointment for a visa application is 4-6 weeks. Don't know how long COE or Thailand Pass would take.

Richard Barrow.