Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: 8 Tourist provinces Planning to Reopen October 1...???

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: 8 Tourist provinces Planning to Reopen October 1...???

The whole country 'might' reopen without quarantine on Jan 1st - and then they go and spoil it all by talking about needing 'herd immunity' - presumably from vaccination.

Which would be great - IF they could get people vaccinated in time - IF they overlook the teensy little detail that vaccination is not creating herd immunity elsewhere.

In the UK, the proportion of people who have had Covid now is probably somewhere between a half and two thirds of the entire population. You can crunch the numbers various ways, but it looks as though the actual number of cases is probably in the region of six to eight times the number recorded.

As hardly anyone is getting it twice, we will get our herd immunity the old fashioned way - when enough people have been infected. The vaccines have been good at reducing impact on the older and more vulnerable, but seem pretty useless at curbing spread.

The recorded numbers have just started tumbling again here - might this be the home straight? Hopefully..

But what about the LoS? What's the mood? Are the little people being heard - or are the generals still in 'Tourism doesn't really matter' mode..?

It's getting close to the date when I normally buy my air tickets - normally out New Year's Eve, normally back late March.

I'd love to be confident about January 1st, but I'm thinking of going someplace else first.. - over 25 years since I last went to Sri Lanka - memories of straight acting lads on the beach up for gay for pay - small but rock hard dicks that cum very quickly.. - is it open for business - is it still the same..?

2. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 11th, 2021)