Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Available boys in Pattaya..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Available boys in Pattaya..

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    It must be me...but I swear I haven't seen a single policeman (BIB) in Pattaya for close to 10 months now...not anywhere.
    I saw some in the winter months, but there is also less action to police, so perhaps fewer of them.

There were a load of them doing some daft drill outside their building by Central
    I saw a couple of them walk past an open massage shop near Tuk Com, back when such facilities were supposed to be closed.
    Another one manning a police box, in direct line of sight of a presumably lady massage place.
    Plus some others on motorcycles, including one visiting Pattaya Post office. On a street where bars were flouting the closure rules.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Available boys in Pattaya..

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post

I saw some in the winter months, but there is also less action to police, so perhaps fewer of them.
    I visited Pattaya again today to see friends and made my routine sightseeing tour around town before coming home. I didn't spot a single BIB anywhere.

The only reason this interests me at all is because with this lockdown in place, technically, I'm not supposed to be entering Pattaya. No concerns whatsoever, because, the BIB are simply nowhere to be seen. I'm sure there's random sightings of a few around town, but, for some reason, they don't seem too concerned about enforcing anything right now. At least that's my read on it.