Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Available boys in Pattaya..

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Available boys in Pattaya..

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    I just returned home (Bang Saray) from my routine buzz around the bay to Pattaya to meet up with friends for coffee. Evan with Pattaya being in a Total Lockdown situation, with the Beach being closed as well, I crossed paths with several boys who I could have spent time with if I wanted, e.g.:
    With the infection rate rising daily spending any time with the "available" boys is currently risky business. The Jomtien Complex before and after the lockdown has had quite a few occupants spending time away for fourteen days in hospital care or in quarantine care facilities. The hospitals are mostly full so some have been told to isolate in their room. I am not sure how they can isolate if they are living in a bar, massage shop or in a room with multiple occupants.

The out of work bar and massage guys hang out at the beach or in groups and sometimes have small parties at night with farangs dropping by for a chat and more if they can get it. Perfect conditions for the Delta variant to easily spread.

The system at the Banglumung Covid testing station as reported by Complex guys who attended last week. If the doctor does not call you back within two or three days after having the test then you are negative. If the doctor calls then you must isolate at home and go back for another test. My friend was negative but he suggested it would cause less stress to receive a message on the Line ASAP after the test saying that he was negative or otherwise instead of waiting for a phone call. The authorities are probably worried that anyone with a positive result will hide somewhere instead of spending two weeks in a facility.

2. 5 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (July 27th, 2021), Newbie99 (July 26th, 2021), Ruthrieston (July 27th, 2021), splinter1949 (July 27th, 2021), vnman (July 27th, 2021)