Quote Originally Posted by Old git View Post
I find it slightly sad that some gay men still feel sufficiently victimised by their sexuality to want to hire and use overtly straight boys, presumably gaining some sense of revenge by buggering them - sure in the knowledge that the boy is not enjoying the experience, but suffering it for the money.

I personally get a great sense of achievement if I can detach an outwardly straight boy from the norms he was brought up with to reveal the bisexuality that most men have to some extent. I also get a great sense of satisfaction if I can make a boy much younger than myself rise to the occasion and shoot his load.
I had sex for money with many gay and straight boys, and there is not much difference in performance. Over time, I got better at predicting if the performance will be good or poor.

"suffering it for the money" does not describe it. I want access to his body, he wants access to my wallet. Win-win! Else he could work some regular job.

Recruiting (not in bars, but those I come across in my daily life and find attractive) straight boys for gay activities is a hard business, and most perform poorly in bed. But every now and then you get one who is curious or bisexual and activities are rewarding.

"rise to the occasion and shoot his load" varies widely from boy to boy, gay or straight, and is no indicator of sexual enjoyment. Some can't get it up, but when I get a straight boy who does it for the money and has no sexual interest in me, but gets hard from a few strokes, that turns me on!