List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So, it seems that congratulations are in order for one of our members .......

Forum's veteran
    Liked

So, it seems that congratulations are in order for one of our members .......

So, after exchanging a message with "Scottish guy' the other evening and enquiring after his health and life in general it seems that congratulations are in order for him !

As some of you may recall SG had / has a long term BF who comes from Vietnam and they had been trying for a LONG time but always without success to get him here to the UK to live together.

So they kept on trying ( at great cost I seem to recall too) and finally they made it and he arrived here on a Tourist visa. Unfortunately then after an unintentional overstay ( by just a few days and solely as a result of erroneous legal advice they received from a UK immigration lawyer of all things) the Home Office started proceedings to deport the BF. Scottish guy decided to fight the case in court and they WON so the BF has now received a 5 year right to reside which is great !!

However it turns out that that all may have been somewhat unnecessary anyway as it seems that Scottish Guy and his BF got married just a few weeks ago so they are now Man and Man !

So congratulations to the both of them and may they have many happy years together. It's nice to hear a positive story with a happy ending for a change in these covid laden gloomy times !

PS I am posting this post with SG's full permission btw in case anyone things it too personal a piece of info to be shared.

2. 10 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (February 16th, 2021), Aux1010 (February 16th, 2021), christianpfc (February 16th, 2021), goji (February 16th, 2021), Khor tose (February 16th, 2021), Moses (February 16th, 2021), Ruthrieston (February 16th, 2021), scottish-guy (February 17th, 2021), splinter1949 (February 16th, 2021), TaoR (February 16th, 2021)

Liked

Re: So, it seems that congratulations are in order for one of our members .......

Congrats SG to you and yours!

4. User who gave Like to post:

scottish-guy (February 17th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: So, it seems that congratulations are in order for one of our members .......

weddings pics would be nice...

6. User who gave Like to post:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I’m just raging that I missed out on the opportunity to buy a fancy new hat for the occasion ! :-)

8. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

Good news for a change.

Congratulations Scottish Guy.

10. User who gave Like to post:

No Platformed
    Liked

We all love a happy ending

Even when it leads to a life sentence in an institution

12. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

Nice one, guys.

Congratulations!

I'd love to hear about the ceremony.

14. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    weddings pics would be nice...
    I'd love to see SG in an off-shoulder wedding gown.
    Wouldn't that be lovely...

16. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

Hearfelt congratulations to Scottish Guy and his partner! Thank you Nirish for sharing the wonderful story with us, it is so good to get a story that cheers me up for a change.

18. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

"I'd love to see SG in an off-shoulder wedding gown.
    Wouldn't that be lovely..."

Full Scottish regalia surely.