Quote Originally Posted by Armando View Post
Beachlover was merely a fantasy from beginning to end, admittedly an infuriating one. That anyone could actually take him seriously was the funny thing. The way he described nearly always staying in 5 star hotels in Bangkok but had never heard of the Sukhothai Hotel which pre-covid was usually cruise central on holidays. The way his photos always had blacked out anything that could possibly identify him. The way he always kept avoiding meeting up with the then owner of gaythailand board, the way .....

So much of what he wrote and the style of his writing reminds one of sglad/Sugargrandpa/SugarDad on this Board. The first two were outed as a hydra but are still listed as members. I'm betting the third belongs to the same stable.
The point I was trying to make was how someone could devote so much time to a forum, i.e. little or no life outside of the forum! I never believed he was just a regular guy . So he was either payed to do it, or was one of the moderators/admin, in which case the board were complicit in all the problems Beachlover caused.....but it brought in viewers / clicks...so they ( the board ) encouraged it. To them its just business, to genuine posters it was infuriating. Unless there is another explanation, but he was not "just a poster troll".I wouldn't even bother about the subjects of his posts.