Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Very Small Numbers Returning

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Very Small Numbers Returning

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...me-since-march

Thailand received more than 1,000 foreign tourists in October, the first set of visitors to the Southeast Asian nation in six months.
    Tourists began returning in small numbers under a special long-stay tourist visa unveiled by the government last month, according to data released by Thailand’s tourism ministry Tuesday. The October arrivals compared with 3.07 million foreign visitors during the same month a year ago, and were the first since March

"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Very Small Numbers Returning

...oh good...i do hate an untrained gogo...like dont getn the whole isis thing with the 99 virgins waiting in paradise...rather have a busload of sluts who know what they r up to...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...oh good...i do hate an untrained gogo...like dont getn the whole isis thing with the 99 virgins waiting in paradise...rather have a busload of sluts who know what they r up to...
    Don't envy them, if you treat your ponies well in this life , 99 virgin lads shall await your arrival in paradise.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...again I'm no trainer...give me 99 well trained well used lubed up and ready to go gogos...

Liked

Looks like there are not many gay farangs in Pattaya.
    This is a Jomtien Complex pic from last week
    I hope the bar owners resist until we are let in again (next 2021 winter i presume)!

Pattaya-News-4-N-Dec-16-02-Thai-Agents-demand-ban-on-quarantine-pic-1..jpg

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Until the 2 weeks stay in a hotel is stopped , many guys will have cancelled the idea of a holiday trip to Thailand

8. User who gave Like to post:

BOY69 (December 31st, 2020)

No Platformed
    Liked

The Thai government has admitted that in-bound tourism won't increase in the first quarter of next year because " there's no demand from tourists to visit Thailand at this time". "Thailand expects to face a long period of "drought" in the international tourism market and that those who do travel here will be foreigners who have special purposes, not for tourism." Is sodomy a special purpose?

https://www.bangkokpost.com/business...m-wont-improve

Liked

I'm reminded of a child who discovers a new and naughty word and wants to use it as much as possible.

I fear that with the news of the new strain now in most provinces, as yet in small numbers that Thailand might be about to get the full hit. I so hope I'm wrong.

11. User who gave Like to post:

StevieWonders (December 24th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by aot871 View Post
    Until the 2 weeks stay in a hotel is stopped , many guys will have cancelled the idea of a holiday trip to Thailand
    Well up until recently, we thought the quarantine was there for good reasons, in order to keep Thailand covid free. That idea has been blown out of the water, since they've not had reasonable measures in place to quarantine migrant workers.

For tourists, they have started the process of gathering data to allow a decision regarding shortening of the quarantine to 10 days.

If they combine 10 day quarantine, with a reduction in paperwork and entitlements to a longer stay, they might just get a few more tourists in.