Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Review: Mr. Toom Taxi Service

Review: Mr. Toom Taxi Service

I finally have made my journey to stay for a very long time. I have always appreciated the reviews and information on this forum, so I felt that it is time I start sharing my experiences with the rest of you. Keep in mind the following reviews of mine will be honest and of course, they are just my humble opinion.

MR TOOM TAXI SERVICE

After spending 34 hours in airports (as there is no direct flight from Tulsa, Oklahoma to BKK) one can hardly look forward to another two hours in a car to Pattaya. Luckily, I had booked with Mr. Toom in advance, and I must say his service was great.

My plane landed one hour early at 22:35 P.M. I cleared immigration surprisingly fast and got my luggage and proceded to the arrival hall 30 minutes before the time I had arranged with Mr. Toom. I was very surprised to see that Mr. Pong, my driver from Mr. Toom's Taxi Service was already waiting for me with my first and last name clearly written and easy to see. He led me to his car, a nice, clean new toyota, and away we went. He drove very safely and dropped me off at the front door of my hotel with no problem. Total time driving was 1 hour and 45 minutes with one stop for chewing gum, to break my big bills into small, and to use the restroom. All of this for only 1200 Baht, including tolls and parking. I think it was a great deal.

If you would like to use his service, just e-mail him at toom39@msn.com. When I e-mailed him, i recieved a confirmation within 7 hours.

HWT

Thanks again for the review. I have e-mailed Mr. Toom to reserve a taxi for my next visit. It is still a little over three months away, but thought it would not hurt to reserve in advance. I remember someone saying that Mr. Toom ran a small business. I am a bit apprehensive about the flight, since there is the possibility of flying into the new airport. Any news about the progress on the new airport?

Highly recommended

I also used Mr. Tooms taxi service and found him to be very dependable. I will certainly use his service again.

Liked
    I am thinking of booking him for my 2 trips to and from Pattaya to Bangkok. Do you think it would be too early to book with him now or should I wait until sometime in September to book for Oct 14?
    These are the good'ol days

Why not book now and then reconfirm on a date closer to your visit? That is what I normally do with almost all my arrangements.