Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: AirAsia to launch Bangkok to Yangon, then Vientiane & H

Liked

AirAsia to launch Bangkok to Yangon, then Vientiane & H

AirAsia to launch Bangkok to Yangon, then Vientiane and Ho Chi Minh City early next year
    The budget airline AirAsia plans to start its flight services from Bangkok and Yangon on August 16 and later to Vientiane and Ho Chi Minh City early next year.
    According to Tassapon Bijleveld, chief executive officer of Thai AirAsia, the airline aims at flying the tourists from Thailand to Myanmar while bringing Burmese tourists to Thailand which will also be the gateway to other foreign countries.
    The daily flight will depart Bangkok at 7:15 am and arrive Yangon one hour and 15 minutes later. The aircraft will then leave Yangon at 8:35 am (Yangon time) for Bangkok.
    To mark the new route, Tossapon said, the budget airline will provide a special offer for the first 5,000 passengers by offering the discount airfare starting from 999 baht for one way trip, excluding tax, insurance premium and fuel surcharge, for those having their seats booked by Tuesday for the trip during August 16-March 24 next year.
    Moreover, he said, Air Asia will also offer special package tours of three days and two nights. The 3,700-baht package will include hotel accommodation at the Kandawgyi Palace, inclusive of breakfast, and free transfer between the airport and the hotel.
    The 4,900-baht package will offer two additional dinners, free tranport for the passengers to visit the famous Shwedagon Pagoda and a 50 percent discount for spa treatment, he said.
    The airline will use Boeing 737 with a capacity for 148 passengers to fly on the route.
    Tossapon also disclosed that Air Asia plans to start flying from Bangkok to Vientiane and Ho Chi Minh City early next year but did not elaborate on the two new routes.

Source :www.bkkapt.com

More on my blog at : llz.blogspot.com

Forum's veteran
    Liked

why bother ... they suck.....

The cancellation of most of this airline's flights make it a nightmare to use.. They cancel and are a nightmare to get refunds from..
    I have had the worst experience with them and only a fool would use this airline.. I spent hours on the phone and faxed papers and
    they still double charged me for a flight and cheated me out of money.. Customer service is the worst I ever encountered.. They suck ..........

I was flying airasia about 50 times (about 25 flights AirAsia, 20 flights ThaiAirAsia, 5 flights IndonesiaAirAsia) and not even one was cancelled. AirAsia and IndonesiaAirAsia were always in time (if any delay, it was less than 15 minutes), Thai AirAsia was NEVER EVER in time, except once).
    Though I heard about cancellations from different sources.... I wonder which destinations are affected by that..... sunday I will be flying to BKI with them, I heard this flight is on the cancellation-schedule quite often (they stop flying to BKI by end of October anyway).....
    AirAsia is a budget airline, and u get what u pay for, but its so damned lovely to have them..... they are the main reason my 32-pages-passport was full and had to be renewed after just 42 months.....
    yes I do swear and scream when they treat passengers like caddle on the stampede, yes I will continue to insult them when they charge me for just 200 gramms of overweight-luggage, but then hey: I pay 799 baht plus Taxes for a 3 hours flight !!! so what ?????????