Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Adams Apple in Chiang mai seems to be making a comeback

Liked

Adams Apple in Chiang mai seems to be making a comeback

A friend that is now living in Nth Thailand sent me the clips for recent activity at Adams Apple

They have their own site Adams Apple club gay bar Chiang Mai , Thailand
    Twitter @adamsappleclub
    www.adamsappleclub.com

Clips that I have loaded are in the last week ,and I hope gays that are able to travel, give it support

Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

2. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (February 27th, 2021)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Adams Apple in Chiang mai seems to be making a comeback

Many years ago under the original ownership this was a wonderful Gogo and it was convenient to stay across the street at the Lotus Hotel. The gay scene in Chiangmai like every where else in Thailand has changed so much and not for the better.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Armando (October 16th, 2020), Patanawet (October 13th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat View Post
    A friend that is now living in Nth Thailand sent me the clips for recent activity at Adams Apple

They have their own site Adams Apple club gay bar Chiang Mai , Thailand
    Twitter @adamsappleclub
    www.adamsappleclub.com

Clips that I have loaded are in the last week ,and I hope gays that are able to travel, give it support
    It was always a friendly place, along with the Lotus Hotel across the street. Are these enterprises still run by Mohammed, the pleasant Lebanese proprietor? Or am I dating myself and it too has succumbed to Chinese ownership? Vive le Liban!

6. User who gave Like to post:

Patanawet (October 13th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Marc K View Post
    It was always a friendly place, along with the Lotus Hotel across the street. Are these enterprises still run by Mohammed, the pleasant Lebanese proprietor? Or am I dating myself and it too has succumbed to Chinese ownership? Vive le Liban!
    Agree Mohammed was a good host as for the GoGo last time I was there which was long ago it’s owner was a guy from California.

8. User who gave Like to post:

Adams Apple Club (March 7th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Alas! separation means that I only have memories....and my memories of Chiang Mai and Adam's Apple are very positive. The bar would be full, every night, and many of the audience/punters were students from the nearby university. Come to think of it, they were often as cute as those on stage. Forty or so guys performed, mainly twinks.

I'd stay across the soi at Lotus- which had an outside bar that opened before AA and was a great place for a beer- and so the journey back to the hotel was easy. For both of us. For those at other hotels, transport was problematic.

Chiang Mai remains a favourite destination- P and I go there annually- but the gay scene, or at least those aspects which appealed to me, died long ago. There are still massage joints, however, and House of Male, a sauna, has its good days.

And yes, I remember Mohammed well... he knew the gay scene inside-out. One of the things that I liked about his hotel was that it was in a Thai residential area....I really felt that it was more "authentic" than other hotels I knew in Thailand.

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (February 27th, 2021), Patanawet (October 13th, 2020)

Liked

I also did the AA/Lotus Hotel combination a number of times.

I absolutely loved AA, and the last time I stayed at the Lotus there was a very cute guy working in reception.

The guys at AA were very friendly, but you had to get to know them first. After a few visits on consecutive nights they started coming up to me at the bar to say hello.

I usually don't smoke but I take it up when I'm in Thailand as it's a good way to get close to the guys. I spent a lot of time in the smoking room in AA, chatting and getting to know them. Such lovely guys!

Some of the biggest cocks I've ever seen were attached to those hunky handsome Thai Yai guys.

Unfortunately, transport into the city and back was always a problem, especially late at night. But during the day it was fairly easy to find a tuk-tuk to go to the House of Male. I've had some great times there, too.

I'd love to go back!

Fuck Covid!!!

12. User who gave Like to post:

Adams Apple Club (March 7th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    I also did the AA/Lotus Hotel combination a number of times.

I absolutely loved AA, and the last time I stayed at the Lotus there was a very cute guy working in reception.

The guys at AA were very friendly, but you had to get to know them first. After a few visits on consecutive nights they started coming up to me at the bar to say hello.

I usually don't smoke but I take it up when I'm in Thailand as it's a good way to get close to the guys. I spent a lot of time in the smoking room in AA, Such lovely guys!

Some of the biggest cocks I've ever seen were attached to those hunky handsome Thai Yai guys.

I'd love to go back!
    What exactly were you SMOKING?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    And yes, I remember Mohammed well... he knew the gay scene inside-out. One of the things that I liked about his hotel was that it was in a Thai residential area....I really felt that it was more "authentic" than other hotels I knew in Thailand.
    Unfortunately the Lotus has closed.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    Unfortunately the Lotus has closed.
    Hardly a surprise.

I was usually the only customer.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post

I'd stay across the soi at Lotus- which had an outside bar that opened before AA and was a great place for a beer- and ...
    My favorite memory is that, in the outside bar area was a barely enclosed massage room where you could go with one of Mohammed's boys in tow for a little relaxation. I cannot remember ever experiencing a nicer vibe than that.

Ah the good old days. So sorry to hear that the Lotus Hotel is no more. Has an appropriate alternative arisen to replace it? Alas, I presume not.

17. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (October 15th, 2020)