Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Nice Boys

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Nice Boys

...a447...u really need to take a good hard (excuse the pun) at yourself...your moral compass is faulty....at least I can open in my intentions in that I honestly say that I seek out and enjoy the exploitative demeaning environment provided by gogo/hands on bars...do you really believe that they enjoy or want to be on a stage in full view of the whole world available to be offed and used by just about anyone that walks in the front door waving cash??.....I know full well how I treat them and I certainly would not want to be treated that way...I have no illusions that the vast majority of the staff if they had the chance to earn similar money doing something else would jump at the opportunity

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Some of the money went to the police as tea money but I don't think the underworld were involved...
    Really I wasn't speaking of tea money. Sure many of us here have seen firsthand the turning over of sacks of money to the police. I was referring to the ownership of some of the (larger and presumably most profitable) clubs themselves...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...on 2nd thoughts a447...plse dont respond...we all have our kinks and at times entrenched viewpoints...not in the mood to start a heated discussion...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Marc K, After pondering about the distant past, I do recall being in some go go bars and the lads offered to chuck wow for 100 Baht and I accepted. I do think that was demeaning to them and to me. They were desperate for money and, in a way, I heedlessly, took advantage of that; I regret that.
    I’m shocked at the 100b.
    francois among the most generous of farangs and tips very generously . I can recall under tipping in the past and then seeing the boy
    again and giving him more. Often, the boy had surprised look on his face .
    I personally find chuck wow boring but have friends who can watch for 20-30 minutes and love it.

5. User who gave Like to post:

francois (June 29th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

u just watch...really...no wonder u get bored...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post

BTW francois, if I recall correctly it was you who told me I was under-tipping at Eros for a chuck-wow. So I offered them your suggested tip and again, it was a win win situation.
    You have a good memory,a447; you do recall correctly.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    u just watch...really...no wonder u get bored...
    A case of different strokes for different folks perhaps!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

If you do different strokes does that cost extra !?

Not a bit of wonder the boys in Eros call you "Cool hand Luke !!!" lol

10. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (June 30th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...nah...one cannot be a spectator only...gotta have the wanker draped across your lap so u can explore his body while he furiously works away...or failing that hes gotta stand next to u so u can explore his nether regions again while he furiously works away...anyway I tip only if they last a set time...not keen on how fast they can shoot...always tell them " tip only if u stay hard for 5 min...and cum after that"...can turn into a real comedy show as some struggle to actually get or stay hard...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Hands-on (and even more so mouths-on) bars have never been my cup of tea. It occurs to me that perhaps they are a relatively recent phenomenon....recent as in 21st century.

Thinking back to the past- a better place to be for someone desperately missing Thailand- I only saw such public displays once. it was at Memories Music Bar in North Pattaya and, already discomforted by the youthfulness of the staff, I was sent scurrying back to the refined and genteel Boyztown by a scene involving a falang and three or four go-go dancers.

I was easily shocked on my first visit. One of the things that enabled someone as shy and new to gay life as myself to fall in love with the Pattaya gay scene was the behaviour and bearing of the gay falangs I met. So much more presentable than the straight ones I saw. At least in Boyztown.