Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Before You Come to Thailand Read This

Liked

Re: Before You Come to Thailand Read This

So China reported 2 days ago NOT EVEN ONE NEW VIRUS CASE....Really?????????

Liked: 1

I used to visit LOS until the $ fell like a rocket there. Since that time so much upheaval and such have occurred. The beach was ruined because of someones impulse of what I do not know. The cost of drinks has skyrocketed along with related costs of taking a boy off and his fee.. Too few cuties any more. Governmental regulations for entering staying are well overboard. You need to have a phone sim card for registeing all about you. For those who want or wanted to retire there you need now to be a circus performer to jump through all the hoops..Registrations for this that and the other thing. It sure doesnt seem like a fun place to go because the gov wont let you..

3. User who gave Like to post:

BOY69 (March 30th, 2020)

Liked

Blueskytoday.
    China isn't reporting no new cases. Just a dramatic fall in deaths and new cases..

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavir...ition-11962487

Liked

Just picked up the following account of a tourist trying, and failing, to enter Thailand on Richard Barrows Twitter feed...
    Richard Barrow in Thailand (@RichardBarrow) Tweeted: I’m getting mixed messages on how easy it is to fly into #Thailand now. Some people said they got in with just a health certificate signed by their local doctor. But, others, like this guy who posted on Facebook, is facing a nightmare: https://t.co/kmhrYJWyCy #COVID19 #Thailand https://t.co/BbSWK7xzFx https://twitter.com/RichardBarrow/st...38987776?s=206

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Blueskytoday.
    China isn't reporting no new cases. Just a dramatic fall in deaths and new cases..

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavir...ition-11962487
    China reports no new domestic cases. For fifth day each and every of new reported cases is about new arrived from abroad - i.e. "imported".
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Foreigners are now barred from entering China, not that many would want to or any other country for that matter. Travelling between countries is going to require both to be Deadly Killer Chinese Disease free and no interconnecting flights.

I'm still struggling to absorb the total world destruction this has caused.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post

I'm still struggling to absorb the total world destruction this has caused.
    Alas I agree.
    I cannot see that Thailand will reopen its borders without an astronomical amount of bureaucracy., some of which we have already seen.

If, and when, they reopen no doubt there will be countries on a black list, people on a black list (having been to specified countries) and many other restrictions they feel “appropriate”.

Then there’s the problem of finding an airline being allowed to operate into Thailand. If you find one will you be happy tto be cooped up with 400 odd passengers for up to 12 hours, bearing in mind many of us are in the high risk category?

I’m no doomsayer but Thailand as we knew it, only a few weeks ago, will no longer exist....

9. User who gave Like to post:

lukylok (March 30th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    I’m no doomsayer but Thailand as we knew it, only a few weeks ago, will no longer exist....
    No, not all. That was a calm, considered and circumspect response.

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

cdnmatt (March 30th, 2020), mr giggles (March 30th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I am in Pattaya now where things are quiet...... Lots of guys on the Apps...... In short - don't panic. Things always look worse on social media. Life goes on.
    I do realise the above list was made around ten days ago but can I suggest that whilst it “appears” that life is going on as normal that if you’re a man of a certain age and perhaps with underlying medical conditions ( or not even!) that hook ups and online meets etc are EXACTLY what you should be avoiding there as once this damned virus takes hold in a place “life going on as normal” is the LAST thing you should want to encourage or be here or your next hook up could well be your last !

And that’s not “panicking” or reading too much social media etc, but more just an observation of the medical facts and why almost everyone in the UK are now basically locked in our houses ( or should be), so please Kenny do be aware of that, Ireland, even in the last 10 days and since you left has gone to hell and Thailand will I’m sure not be to far behind perhaps.

So maybe a good time to enjoy the view from your condo and not much more for a few weeks perhaps.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I dont understand why countries have been placed on lockdown, would it not have been cheaper to ship all the oldies to fabulous 6 start resorts in southern Europe for 3 months(all staff would live on site) and let the virus spread among the rest of us knowing that the death rates would be real low. Instead we have europe crippled and thge Chinese sitting on the sidelines gleefully stroking their cash filled bags waiting to pounce.