Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Babylon Sauna in Bangkok?

Liked

Babylon Sauna in Bangkok?

Has anyone stayed at Babylon lately? Has anything changed over the past few years? I heard they were doing some construction on a downstairs play area. Is this finished and open now?

Liked

Re: Babylon Sauna in Bangkok?

You should send a pm to lonelyfrequent. He lives in Bangkok and is a goldmine of tips and tricks on life there.

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/member.php?909-frequent

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    You should send a pm to lonelyfrequent. He lives in Bangkok and is a goldmine of tips and tricks on life there.

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/member.php?909-frequent
    Now now arsenal it’s unkind of you to troll the innocent. Only recently you and gerefan2 “liked” a post of sglad’s reminding everyone that not only do I not live in Thailand, it is a country I have never visited

Liked

Well a 'like', like voting goes to the whole package but if you're interested it was for the "Lucky them" part.

As I have mentioned several times before if your memory recalls, I do believe you live in Bangkok but absolutely don't care.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

already totally bored

6. User who gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (November 8th, 2019)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Well a 'like', like voting goes to the whole package but if you're interested it was for the "Lucky them" part.

As I have mentioned several times before if your memory recalls, I do believe you live in Bangkok but absolutely don't care.
    Apposite

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The Babylon is still the best sauna I've ever visited although the number of cute Thai guys has declined in sync with my physical attractiveness over the past twenty-five years.
    I assume that the "play area" to which CambodiaVisitor refers is the one in the adjoining building to the main area which is open from 1700 onwards. It has been there a lot longer than five years. I was there in late September and was not aware of any on-going work.
    Babylon is still the only reason why I spend a day in Bangkok before I meet -up with P and so I still recommend it. Decent food, too.

9. User who gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (May 6th, 2020)

Liked

im a syr8 guy , but so so curious to visit babylon , please help me out , when to go and how to

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    Babylon is still the only reason why I spend a day in Bangkok before I meet -up with P and so I still recommend it.
    Out of curiosity, which saunas does Pèe go to when you're not around? I hear the Thai-for-Thai ones are pretty hedonistic.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky View Post
    im a syr8 guy , but so so curious to visit babylon , please help me out , when to go and how to
    So, you every think that with the name Sawatdee GAY Thailand that you just might be on the wrong board perhaps ......But hey go to babylon, why not, as hey we've all fucked enough Str8 guys to know it's all just nonsense anyways and you all love a bit of cock when your other so called str8 mates aren't around .,,,,ps your other str8 mates like cock too just in case you don't know ! :-)