Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Babylon Sauna

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Babylon Sauna

It seems Babylon Sauna BKK is losing its "touch". The last couple times they have had some kind of performance, there is no spot light, so the dancers/lip sync singers are all in the "dark" --seems strange. This past week Babylon had "free drinks" before their foam party but it was just soft drinks (the spiked punch didn't seem to be spiked). I remember few years ago, free beer would flow and they "owned" a spot light for their performances. Do they have a new manager?
    :kap: (Ok, ready for the sarcastic comments.)

Liked

Re: Babylon Sauna

After an absence of 5 years I am about to return to Babylon..........your comments seem a bit irrelevant
    What about other maybe positive changes ? Is the gym food massages etc still acceptable. How about the falang Asian ratio?

Liked

how can you say the OPs comments are irrelevant when you haven't been to Babylon for 5 years? :dontknow:
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Because his complaints are petty............bit like you

Having never been to a sauna anywhere in the world since 1978 (bad experience) - I was surprised to read the OP's description above.

Seriously, they have a show in this sauna? All this talk of spotlights and lip-synching?

I had imagined just elderly, corpulent, sweaty farangs with their man-tits (and more) hanging out - and if I wanted to see that, I'd just sit nude in front of a mirror :evil4:

:dontknow:

Liked

SG, you think guys go to the saunas just for sex? No, it's the fabulous shows and talented entertainers that attracts them. Times certainly have changed since you last visited a sauna (and I admit, for me too - haven't been for 20 years). arty

Which begs the question, why haven't we had a review of the entertainment in the various saunas? :dontknow:

Ah Joe - - sorry no you were right the first time - guys go to saunas for sex ! - the "shows" if you could call them that are simply an add on to get you over the door - I think I can fairly safely state that "in general" people go to saunas for the sex not the cabaret, to be fair I might go if the foam party is on in Babylon but that's mainly as it's jam packed with 20 something hot Thai guys all dancing, wearing next to nothing and covered in foam :-)) And as the other poster stated even when then have "shows" on it's not exactly Alcatraz - but to be fair no one expects it to be either, it's a fun interlude in your evening, where you might sit in the bar area, have a drink, have a chat, meet a few boys ( or chat with faring), recharge your batteries and then afterwards get stuck in for round two or three or four he he of what you REALLY bothered going to Babylon for - or maybe that's just me - but I doubt it.

And SG seriously if you haven't been you should go - I do recognise the description you gave as many saunas are of course exactly like that still - but the bigger / smarter/ classier ones certainly are changing and are more aimed at being more like a gentleman's ( and I use that word loosely) relaxation clubs, complete with spa's, hot tubs, steam rooms etc etc ( without or without sex fun depending on the place) but also with the added fun of the cabins, darkrooms, video rooms etc etc if that's your thing and whilst babylon claims to be the biggest and best sauna in the world it's SO not - but it's still good and has a nice gym ( which to be fair some people may go to rather than for the sex) and a nice restaurant I think? ( not that I've ever tried it) plus a swimming pool, weights room etc - and yes the sexy part too of course, but many other saunas in Europe have upped their game dramatically too and I know I was in one in Germany recently and it was like going into ancient rome with big swimming / splash pools and a full large "irish" bar ( strangely!) plus loads of other relaxing / sexy things to do, so if you haven't been I suggest you go as they HAVE changed somewhat since your last visit I'm guessing - and the babylon foam party night is always a good starting place for your first trip back as they are generally good "fun" and have lots of young fit thai's - although strangely I find other "normal" nights better for the sexy stuff as there's less cute guys walking around strutting their stuff and on other nights the guys who are they are generally there for a good ( free) fun fuck IHMO :-)

Joe, you are a mine of information - I hadn't even considered going to a Sauna to see an upscale cabaret show featuring "fabulous shows and talented entertainers"!

So, do you happen to know which nights Maisie Trollette and Dolly John are on?

Please let me know also. I would like to make sure neither I nor my freinds appear on those nights!! ukeright:

Liked

I think you probably mean Alcazar (that Tiffany type place) rather than Alcatraz (than prison type place in San Francisco). Nevertheless, it's still not my idea of fun, but to each his own.

NIrish just wanted to go to Alcatraz so he could try dropping the soap in the showers

arty