Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Massage boy in Chiangmai

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Massage boy in Chiangmai

Nothing to do at the afternoon of yesterday, so I called the bar boy who serviced me a few days ago, he is a great boy and that was a great night with him, so I asked him for his phone number in case I need him again during the days I stay in Chiangmai. Unfortunately, he was busy on his normal work then, he just work in the bar at night, but he said in the call he can introduce another boy to me, I said OK after a short think, and said to him: ”hop he is as good as you!” I felt a little bit happy in his voice, “Sure!”

The boy came to my apartment in a half hour. Not bad, very clean and slim, good looking, early 20’s, short hair, a few inches shorter than me. His talking reveals some of his personalities, soft, polite and a little bit shy. We took a bath together and he helped me to apply the lotion on my whole body but tried not to make me erected. He was really soft when we were on the bed, and didn’t refuse my touches to any part of his body. That made the sex a little longer. He is a very clean boy, nearly hairless on his body, and even no beard or shaving trace on his face, I love that very much, my face can’t leave his face in the whole process.

After the satisfying sex, he recommended me to do a massage, he said that can help me to relax and he can do it well. I said OK just because the price is tempting. He took out a small bottle from his jeans pocket, “massage oil with rose smell!”. I took a look and then lied down as he requested. The oil massage was nearly the same with other places in Thailand, you need to be naked and oil will be put on your whole body from back to toe. I did a lot of massages when I was in Pattaya and Bangkok and I knew what does it like. The boy is a masseur, he work in a parlor in the daytime and goes for outcalls sometimes. My massage was great and I feel really relaxed, so I requested an additional hour. Finally I erected again because his continues massage on my reproductive organ and he gave me the so called Happy Ending… OMG, that is the first time in my life that I had orgasm twice within one day, within a few hours more exactly!

I gave him a long kiss when he left, I really love that clean and handsome face….and the afternoon when I stayed with him….

2. 7 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (September 17th, 2019), dab69 (September 17th, 2019), goji (September 17th, 2019), GWMinUS (September 20th, 2019), ktq (July 23rd, 2020), Oliver2 (September 17th, 2019), TaoR (September 17th, 2019)