Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Age range of customers at gogos?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Age range of customers at gogos?

In all honesty; while we know that the Gay community is age obsessed, there are other factors such as build and good looks. I'm not now and never was good looking and I've always been chubby. When younger I delighted in taking off the slim hunk of my choice and still enjoy it at 70. The young Thai go to the bars for amusement but they might be meet at Discos and other bars. Someone here younger than me should be able to recommend Silom places to try your hand.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Kowboy (January 28th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Welcome to the forum, Levelheaded.
    Thanks for the welcome!

And thanks for the comments everyone. Just a bit nervous about the whole thing cause I’ll be going solo.

Kind of a side question, but when I read posts like “they look at your wallet, not you” (etc) do you actually put your wallet on the table like that to be showcased?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Levelheaded View Post
    . . . Kind of a side question, but when I read posts like “they look at your wallet, not you” (etc) do you actually put your wallet on the table like that to be showcased?
    Whoever made that comment, Levelheaded, probably meant that many go-go boys are more concerned about the customer's ability to pay and, in some cases, pay handsomely rather than their age or appearance. Given your young age, I would imagine you will attract considerable attention from the go-go boys.

Personally, I would recommend keeping your wallet or cash securely located in a pocket, preferably a zipped or buttoned pocket and most definitely not on full view on a table.

By the way, as a new member your first five or so posts will be moderated before being moved to a topic, so expect some delay. This is a security measure to protect the membership from: spam, hydras/clones, toxic IP addresses and "bad" email domains. Once you are over the posting threshold you'll be able to post direct to a topic.

Liked

Whoever made that comment, Levelheaded, probably meant that many go-go boys are more concerned about the customer's ability to pay and, in some cases, pay handsomely rather than their age or appearance. Given your young age, I would imagine you will attract considerable attention from the go-go boys.
    The boys you mentioned would more likely be from gay boys right (the attention)? Don’t see why the (straight) one would prefer me over another if I’m just a dude with money lol

And you all are funny haha. But yes, I’ll probably come off as naive but I’ll make the best of it at this point

Liked

Whoever made that comment, Levelheaded, probably meant that many go-go boys are more concerned about the customer's ability to pay and, in some cases, pay handsomely rather than their age or appearance. Given your young age, I would imagine you will attract considerable attention from the go-go boys . . .
    The boys you mentioned would more likely be from gay boys right (the attention)? Don’t see why the (straight) one would prefer me over another if I’m just a dude with money lol . . .
    In my previous post, Levelheaded, I was primarily thinking about the reaction of gay go-go boys to seeing you walk through the door. Not being straight, I’m not really sure how a straight (gay-for-pay) go-go boy would react to seeing you.

Given the choice, would he prefer to have gay sex with a young male foreigner rather than a considerably old male foreigner? Maybe/probably/perhaps/I don’t know. Your guess is as good as mine.

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (July 3rd, 2019), joe552 (July 3rd, 2019)

Liked

I'm 21 and in pretty good shap. I go to the bars a fair bit (in bangkok rn) as I like the atmosphere and shows more than anything. Have offed a few times though.

There tends to be a mix of perspective depending on the bar. I'd say the vast majority don't give a shit about spending time with someone younger and decent enough looking and just want as much money. Whilst others, mainly twinks, give me a lot of attention.

Once I asked a hot guy from Fresh Boys to come sit with me. But at the same time an elder Chinese guy did too. He picked the chinese guy. Haha =(

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Kind of a side question, but when I read posts like “they look at your wallet, not you” (etc) do you actually put your wallet on the table like that to be showcased?
    No, because the boys will not be able to see how much money ( if any) is actually inside it.

Better to extract all the cash and put that on the table instead.

Don’t go to the loo though!

10. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (July 2nd, 2019)