Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sleazy guesthouses

Liked

Sleazy guesthouses

I like sleazy guest houses. The kind of place where a 2am knock on the door by naked, horny, drunk guesthouse staff member or resident will definitely occur.

Where the cleaners shorts will accidentally fall down revealing a hard cock or prelubed hole

Suggestions in BKK and Pattaya appreciated.

Thanks

Liked

Re: Sleazy guesthouses

I'm afraid that will remain a fantasy.

However, such things are not unheard of, and in the 500+ nights in the 200+ hotels I have stayed all over Thailand, it has happened to me once, in Pattani: I was in towel after taking a shower after checking in, and receptionist knocked on my door bringing me a bottle of water. When he came in and closed the door behind him, I could guess what would happen next. (1) He complimented me on my white skin and my nice body and asked to see more, and put his hand under my towel before I could reply. I let him have a grope, and then told that in principle he is right, but I prefer younger and slimmer boys/men.

(1) A friend told me not long before about his cruise, and on cruise ships the cabin door has to stay open when staff in the cabin, to prevent exactly such things.

Liked

Im hopeful that BBB inn might tick that box. A LB alternative might also work.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    A friend told me not long before about his cruise, and on cruise ships the cabin door has to stay open when staff in the cabin, to prevent exactly such things.
    Yet another reason not to waste holiday budget on a cruise.

5. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (June 1st, 2019)

Liked

One of the things that marks out gay encounters from straight ones are the spontaneous events.

On home turf you tend to spot the signals but in foreign climes it's all too easy to miss the local nuances - especially where the local culture is predominantly homophobic.

Of those who've travelled the world and been around the block too many times, how many can't recall occasions when (too late..) you realise you've missed a come-on..

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (May 30th, 2019), joe552 (June 1st, 2019)

Liked

A bell "boy" at the Rose Hotel in Bangkok once offered to come up to my room after his shift was finished. I put "boy" in inverted commas because he looked to be of the same generation as the old dears on the desk. I declined with thanks.

Liked

Many years ago in a small hotel in the Pattaya Beach area, a bellboy assisted me to my room although I was carrying just a small backpack. Once inside his hand led mine to his already turgid organ under his Thai costume uniform. I politely declined his overture.
    On another occasion in Vientiane, an evening reception guy came up to my room after locking up the front door when the last guests have returned to their rooms. And again in Vientiane a reception guy from another hotel nearby came to my room during his lunch break. There are potentially many more such instances, but they aren't always your types. Dommage.

Liked

In one Isan hotel, one of the reception desk staff found me on Hornet and after a little discussion, popped up to my room for a quickie. Unfortunately, he was slightly more plump than the photograph, but I relaxed my normal criteria as it's been a long time ambition of mine to get off with hotel staff*. Box now ticked.

Elsewhere, the nearest to an approach I got was in Saigon, where I was fairly obviously eyeing up the cute bell boys at Breakfast. Anyway, a somewhat older member of staff was pretending to polish the lift switches and joined me for a chat in the lift after breakfast. As he wasn't my type, I didn't show any interest, however in hindsight, perhaps I should have discussed the other staff then.

[*From the same hotel. On numerous occasions, I have met staff from OTHER hotels via phone apps]

Liked

One would never dream of having 'relations' with mere staff. Standards, dear boy, standards.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

12. User who gave Like to post:

Dax (June 1st, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by joe552 View Post
    One would never dream of having 'relations' with mere staff. Standards, dear boy, standards.
    None of the above have! They all seem to be "failures" for one reason or the other.
    Any sucess stories??