Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sleazy places

Liked

Sleazy places

When I lived in Thailand there was a strict curfew. Clubs had to close early. This was imposed just before my arrival and not so long after I left they got more flexible :scratch: Anyway, clubs had to close early and we had to do our best to find interesting after hours places. Whatever we found, it was always sleazy. I kinda miss those kind of places.

So please tell me if you know any places that are open for some fun. I'd consider places like solid, and that bar around the corner where you had to go upstairs, sleazy. They used to be uncomplicated and cheap. Great for a few drinks before heading to the clubs.

Any suggestions are welcome and it doesn't matter where in BKK.

Liked

Re: Sleazy places

My suggestion is to check out Farose 2 sauna in Ramkhamhaeng. Dark and dirty (acceptable level), after hours (it gets full from 11 on and closes in the morning), there is free food and even alcoholic drinks (didn't check on the drinks), there were group orgies in the park. There is a disco as well.

Not to be confused with Farose 1 in Aree, which I remember just as dark and dirty (broken mirrors, I even saw a used condom in one room).

Liked

Any in Pattaya ? hehe

its kinda shame that thailand/Pattaya can not have a bit of the Amsterdam leather scene ! :glasses7:

Liked

Thanks for the suggestion Christian. I did some research and it looks wild. However, I might better have mentioned that (since I gained a few kilos) I'm kinda self-conscious and not visiting saunas. Just can't feel comfortable there anymore. The times that I visited "Thermos day" and "Thermos night" in Amsterdam, are long gone.

More suggestions please, I can't imagine that those dark and cheap underground places have all disappeared.

What's still going on in the Solid bar area?

Liked

The saunas (steam room and hot room) are only a small part of Farose 2, and they are little frequented. Most action was in the disco, cruising area with rooms and the park. Most customers (there were one or two other Farang and a group of Chinese, the rest were Thai) were dressed in a towel, but surprisingly about 1 out of 10 was in street clothes.

Liked

Thermos night sauna in Amsterdam was great, i do miss it....

(Pattaya) i stayd at sansuk year before last, that is a very nice sauna and a warren of play areas with a mixture of ages and nationalities.i know such venues are not allowd (so i was told) in Thailand to sort of go the Amsterdam way as in having slings, saint andrew's cross, and bondage tables... hehe
    witch is a shame cos just as there is a growing "market" of butch masc/thai/tattoo lads & guys the kinky/Sleazy scene is also building (of wich some of my meets i have converted a few lol) Although iam at risk of arrest at the airport bringing over some toys and camouflaging my E-stim (electro) unit as a abs stimulator belt i still do hehe

Liked

Jay, you kinky bastard :tongue3:

I just want to point out that I'm not looking for anything hardcore. Just a place that is unpretentious in design and attitude of it's guests.

Christian, I read some of your other posts regarding that sauna, tnx for that. It might be an option to look into.

Quote Originally Posted by vnman
    I just want to point out that I'm not looking for anything hardcore.
    Ha ha BULLSHIT !! :-) You said "sleazy" and we all know EXACTLY what you meant ! lol It's ok, you're amounst friends you don't have to be coy here lol - hell if you ask nicely Jay might even give you a go with his "muscle stimulator" ha ha

Liked

You would make me wait till December for that treat> ?

but seriously guys... Whats going on the Solid area? I hear that they've closed shop. Are there still bars?

Yes don't worry VN there are still several sleazy bars - sorry I mean "relaxed bars"lol on that very street so you'll not have to far to look to satisfy your urge to "relax" lol - theres an old thread about that very street and a few of the bars therein ( sorry I can't recall the name of the bar involved but I'm sure someone else will remember and post it) but if you search for it you'll read all about how having 8 cocks in your face and only one wallet may not be just as "relaxing" as one may first think ! lol