Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Bali Trip Report

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Bali Trip Report

Reading all the above I decided to use my miles with Thai Airways and make a 4 days trip to Bali. I'm 67 and live in Jomtien. And I am NOT native English speaking.
    When you arrive in Bali, avoid the hassle in the arrival hall. Take the lift to the departure floor and grab a metered Blued Taxi for around 100 K.
    I booked the Courtyard by Marriott in Seminyak for 4 nights. Watch a Video on You Tube. Fantastic breakfast buffet. Joiner friendly. Superb location. Shuttle to the private beach. Strong Internet. Just perfect.
    As recommended in the threads above I downloaded Grindr. And Yes then it started. Within a couple of hours more then 100 members watched my profile and about 20 send me a message. One example: him 25 years 1m67cm: "Hi how are you?" Me: "fine thank you and you?" He: "I'm good and very horny, I can stay with you all night" Me: " How much you want" He: "400 K". Me: "OK you can come". Within 10 minutes he arrived with his motorbike and I had one of my best nights of my life. And I'm sure he would also come for 300 K. But why discuss for just 7 dollars.
    I went only once to the gay bars. They are so overcrowded that I drank only one beer there and went to other places. But I think when you are younger than me, this bars could be real fun.
    There is also a big choice of good restaurants nearby and I appreciated that most of the people speak very good English.
    And when you come from Thailand you will certainly like how friendly everyone is with you.

2. 5 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (November 7th, 2019), arsenal (November 8th, 2019), Brad the Impala (November 10th, 2019), goji (November 10th, 2019), YNOT555 (November 9th, 2019)