Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: de Arni hotel Silom, Guest friendly?

Liked

de Arni hotel Silom, Guest friendly?

Hi all
    I am looking for accommodation in Silom over the Songkran period (April 11-15) and de Arni hotel is one of the few central & moderately priced hotels showing good availability

I seem to remember a few posts previously warning that it was not guest friendly

Has anyone had any recent experience there?

Thanks in Advance!

Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Re: de Arni hotel Silom, Guest friendly?

Also nearby is the Rose Residence, which seems to be related, but different to the Rose Hotel

Almost like its upscale little brother.... Has anyone here experienced the Rose Residence?

https://www.tripadvisor.ie/Hotel_Rev...e-Bangkok.html

Liked

Sorry to have replied your message a bit too late, and I wish you had a good time. For readers future reference, yes De Ari Hotel is guest-friendly. Sometimes too friendly as front desk doesn’t bother to take the boys IDs during night shifts.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dimsumbear View Post
    Sorry to have replied your message a bit too late, and I wish you had a good time. For readers future reference, yes De Ari Hotel is guest-friendly. Sometimes too friendly as front desk doesn’t bother to take the boys IDs during night shifts.
    Not as friendly as the guesthouse where I once stayed where the night staff offered to come to my room when his shift finished

5. User who gave Like to post:

splinter1949 (May 3rd, 2019)

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Staying in a hotel on the east coast of Taiwan I was flirting with the handsome waiter in the restaurant. I was with work colleagues, but while they were at the buffet table the waiter whispered to me that although he wasn't gay, his friend was! A rapid assignation was made to meet in the grounds later. His friend was handsome and we all ended up in my room for the night. The "straight" member of staff was busiest of all in bed.

I think that the Manager was a little surprised to see both of the staff members leaving in the morning. I hope that they didn't get into trouble, but I don't think that they cared as they were students and it was just a holiday job.

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 4th, 2019), kittyboy (May 4th, 2019)

Liked

We ended up staying in the D'varee Pula express at Songkran...
    Lets just say we won't be back!
    The 150B beers in the (nice but exorbitant) beer yard were ridiculously overpriced....
    But the staff demanding that we gave back the additional 2 towels that we "stole" from them at checkout takes the biscuit.
    One b*tch stood there and absolutely swore that she gave us 2 extra towels at 17.00 the previous night
    It was only when I pointed out the fact their hotel was well known for doing this to guests on TripAdvisor that the manager called off the Rottweiler's who were attempting to strip search us!
    I would rather stay at the Tarntawan in the future!