Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OCEAN ONE TOWER, 01

Liked

OCEAN ONE TOWER, 01

This is the construction project located in Jomtien area in front of ViewTalay residence 2 :

OCEAN ONE Tower, O1 : 91 Storey : Pattaya

Name : OCEAN ONE Tower, O1
    Project Description : 91 Storey Condominium Tower comprising 587 units, to be tallest building in Thailand-Tallest Residential Building in The world
    Architects : Woods Bagot (Australia)
    M&E : Lincoln Scott
    Structural Engineer: Connell Wagner
    Developer : Siam Best Enterprise Limited
    Construction Contractor : K-TECH limited
    Construction Starts : June 2006
    Construction Finishes : December 2009

Liked

The location

On the right side of the picture.

elephantspike
    That is just too damned big for Pattaya, IMHO. I pray that safety standards are strictly observed in the construction of this behemoth.

Yeah, but will they let you hang your underwear on the balcony?
    And, oh, what a jump!
    Any idea how much per square meter?

I don't have any problem with over development in the Jomtaya/Pattien area. If you want pristine, there are always boats to the islands.
    Bring it on!

Liked

Water, water everywhere...

...but not a drop to drink? Will it have its own desalination plant, or a very long queue of trucks bringing in water during the next drought?
    Seriously, is there any plan for infrastructure to support such a massive development, or is it MAI BPEN RAI?
    On the positive side, the views will be magnificent.

Liked
    OCEAN ONE Tower, boasts a variety of (7) different plans to choose from, that offer spacious balconies and interesting mix of layouts.

STUDIOS : 50 Sq.m - 60 Sq.m
    1 Bedroom+ : 120 Sq.m тАУ 170 Sq.m
    2 Bedroom+ : 200 Sq.m тАУ 300 Sq.m
    3 Bedromm+ : 300 Sq.m тАУ 380 Sq.m
    Duplex Penthouse : 800 Sq.m тАУ 1200 Sq.m
    Penthouse : 880 Sq.m

Liked

The Tower

View Talay residences 3 and 4 are just being completed next door to this monster. They're selling at 60,000 baht per square meter (as I remember), although you may get an offer to sell at 52,000. There's a two-lane road in front of these residences now. It's not particularly busy. But, can you imagine what will happen with a 91 story building here? There's no evidence of plans for road improvement. There's no other road to provide services to this building either. So, stand by for huge numbers of very large trucks beginning in June '06 when they start work here. Stand by for noise, dust, congestion.

Bye-bye quiet, peaceful Jomtien. Time to move farther down the beach I fear.

Forum's veteran
    Mount Calvary Baptist Church of the Redeemer
    Liked
    Eewwwwwwwwww.

I see it's been designed by Australians. Looks like it's going to suffer from the same geological problem that Australia does. It's above sea level.
    JESUS LOVES YOU, yes, even you nancies

Liked
    Any idea how much per square meter?
    Sales office is temporary closed for Pattaya Songkran Festival and will opens again on April 20th.

The price starts from 125000 тВм for 1 bedroom. Yes, it's about 5,800,000 baht for 1 bedroom.
    Right now they have sold 79 units already, yes...even it hasnt been officially launched yet..

Hmmm, 573 apartments and I count only 8 elevators. That's 1 elevator per 73 apartments. Enterprising somtam vendors could set up shop on each floor to cater to the hungry crowds waiting, and waiting, and waiting....