Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Forget about bacteria, watch out for magic…

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Forget about bacteria, watch out for magic…

After my last trip to Thailand I returned to the UK with a bacterial infection that took two weeks on antibiotics to clear but thankfully I recovered fully. However according to my Thai boyfriend that was not all I was exposed to.

I’ve known him for eighteen years and he’s very possessive and jealous but as he’s based in Bangkok we don’t spend all the time together so he comes and goes during my regular stays in Pattaya. He knows that I visit Go Go Bars and massage places but always says “You not tell me, I not want know”.

So I enjoy myself and don’t tell him what I get up to. On my last trip a boy I offed to my hotel room took multiple selfies and put them on Facebook. He didn’t name me and I didn’t appear in any of the photos but, somehow, my boyfriend came across them and he recognised some of my possessions in the room.

I assume he then “Friended” him as he messaged the boy via Facebook Messenger and although I don’t know what was said it was enough for my boyfriend to go totally bonkers. He became convinced that I loved the other boy and announced we wouldn’t see each other again which is the sort of thing he does when he’s angry.

I certainly did not love my new contact who had left Pattaya by then anyway. I do have a large number of friends in Pattaya but that’s as far as it goes.

Then my boyfriend informed me that I had obviously been the victim of a magic love charm which “Bad Boys” use to ensnare Farang. He’d been talking to a relative of his, who knows about such things, and she’d confirmed that was what must have happened.

Even more than that this “Bad Boy” was also responsible for my illness via some sort of curse. I can’t see what the advantage of making me ill was meant to have been to him though.

It took over a month of regular FaceTime calls from the UK for my boyfriend to calm down and I think things are back to normal now but it’s a salutary warning of the dangers of Social Media and of course of magic!

2. 6 Users gave Like to post:

Aux1010 (September 14th, 2018), christianpfc (September 13th, 2018), francois (September 11th, 2018), Smiles (September 11th, 2018), snotface (September 11th, 2018), Tintin (September 12th, 2018)