Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We need a good trip report

Liked

We need a good trip report

Posts of late have left something to be desired... we need a good ole’ fashioned trip report. I’m no good at it, but below I’ll try my luck at a little mini report:

I was chatting a cute little 18 yr old thing on one of the apps. And right as he confirms he wants to bottom for me (without mentioning money.. which is usual for me given my age, though I prefer MB as it’s simpler... no need to marry), then comes the fact that he’s a massage boy. At a straight/ ladies massage place. The type with all the loungers in a fishbowl store type. Anyway this sounded good to me as the price was only 1000 for him and 300 for the massage. I thought I knew the massage place so I walked down he street from Central festival, walked in, and asked for him. They had no clue and I was sooo embarrassed. Haha

After chatting again and sharing locations (something you can do in the apps), turns out there are more than one by the same name. I went to walking street and found the other location. He quickly rushed me through the shop, guided me upstairs into a large room with several beds on the Floor (would there be others present!?!?)

He closed the curtain and the door (we were alone in the room) and began with the oil massage. For some reason he was very nervous to take off his clothes, and basically had to push him to get him fully naked. Finally he got there. Massage was good, but I stopped him half way through because I was wanting him. I really think he might be straight since A. He didn’t want to get naked, B. He didn’t get hard the entire time, and C. When I topped him, he seemed in pain.

Anyway he was really good, did everything I wanted, and I gave him a little extra.

—— okay now someone else’s turn ——-

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (August 1st, 2018), christianpfc (August 2nd, 2018), dab69 (August 3rd, 2018), Jellybean (August 2nd, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Re: We need a good trip report

Where was this? Chiang Mai, Khon Kaen, Bangkok, Siem Reap?

Liked

Oh sorry!!!! Hahaha. Told you I’m a novice. This was two nights ago in Pattaya

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by DrewSpz View Post
    Oh sorry!!!! Hahaha. Told you I’m a novice. This was two nights ago in Pattaya
    Yes, a recent poster mentioned various places in his trip report and the usual suspects got a hard-on thinking he was writing about somewhere in Pattaya. It turned out to be Bangkok

Liked

Drewspz wrote.
    "I really think he might be straight since A. He didn’t want to get naked, B. He didn’t get hard the entire time"

Actually those traits are much more likely from a gay massage boy than a straight one.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by DrewSpz View Post
    I walked down the street from Central festival, walked in, and asked for him. They had no clue and I was so embarrassed. Haha

After chatting again and sharing locations (something you can do in the apps), turns out there are more than one by the same name. I went to walking street and found the other location. —-
    Why did you ask him where he was from Surely the post included 2 references.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

8. 3 Users gave Like to post:

francois (August 4th, 2018), paborn (August 2nd, 2018), Patanawet (August 2nd, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

It sounds as if the privacy of the room left something to be desired. Not uncommon in such places. If so, I'm not surprised by his shyness. I'd the same.

Two years ago, P and I went to a Patong massage joint. The walls were very thin and the two masseurs ensured that the massage was one of the worst we've ever had by "shushing" when ever a noise was made....either orally or from creak in the bed. Quite amusing on reflection; but not at the time.

Why didn't DrewSpz take the guy off? Many advantages.....comfort, security of valuables and....privacy!

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat View Post
    Why did you ask him where he was from Surely the post included 2 references.
    They may be known to provincials such as yourself but this Forum is called Sawatdee Gay Thailand, not Sawatdee Gay Pattaya and people should not assume that their local knowledge is universally known

Liked

Hahaha it didn’t really seem like an option. I’m a regular in Pattaya but I didn’t sense that was ‘on the table.’ Anyway it was really hot (literally and figuratively).

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    They may be known to provincials such as yourself but this Forum is called Sawatdee Gay Thailand, not Sawatdee Gay Pattaya and people should not assume that their local knowledge is universally known
    How many clues did you want him to include in his post? Perhaps a tour map from one bar to the other>
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

13. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (August 2nd, 2018)