Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Sunee Plaza nostalgia

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Sunee Plaza nostalgia

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    But did you feel any sympathy for the elderly elephant in the white shirt who emerges from GoodBoys in video 2?

I feel a great deal of sympathy for those two older white guys in the end of the video, but maybe in a different way. My feeling is more like: Good for him/them that he/they are having a good time there. There are quite a few videos of those places on Youtube from back in time, and even though I guess those places are/were full of farangs too, you only see the young Thai guys in the videos. Seems to be the etiquette for those video-makers :-)

But nice videos. Thanks! I only began visiting Thailand much later. Sunee is indeed different today. It seems a bit like the negative effect of internet trade. The internet trade drains the Main Street of manys towns for life and commercial activities. Since people now connect online, same things happens with this kind of social life and commercial activities, maybe?

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (May 18th, 2018), ggobob (May 20th, 2018)