Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How is Sunee Plaza

How is Sunee Plaza

What with all the press and authority interest in the Plaza at the moment, I have heard that it is a bit like a ghost town and has been for a week or two. There are also the closures of one or two bars for various other reasons. What is the current situation there from people who have visited it recently.

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    Relatively quiet..
    Tonite was very quiet and it seems as low season as possible.. Boys are all hungry and I have never seen so
    many asking for baht to eat..
    Some farangs think the increased publicity and police activity are a damper and some are beginning to feel some paranoia
    with all the cameras in the bars.. Now the no smoking policy starts to be enforced and that creates some apprehension
    for the bar owners and the cigarette smokers.

It will feel better when the closed bars reopen in a few weeks and the lites come back on. just my humble opionion :cat:

Liked

I concur

Would say that paranoia is at an all-time high. Jury still out on whether it's a short-term phenomenon or shift in the paradigm. All the VR boys are packed to the rafters in Sundance, with some of them choosing to go freelance, rather than work in the close confines. Look has a good variety to meet most anyone's needs, but alas, also has a wretched, migraine-inducing seating plan that compels you to contort your neck unnaturally far backwards if you want to look at anything other than feet (maybe a turn-on for some, but not yrs. truly). That, coupled with the sweltering (28-29C) temps and the owner's remedy of propping the front door wide-ass open makes it an uncomfortable place to stay for any length of time. The larger JJJ provides a nice oasis in the plaza, again, with a wide selection. Good Boys will open soon, according to the mamasan. It was always a hit-or-miss place with me, but some folks prefer its down-market appeal.

So, in a way, you can still get most of what you came for, as long as you stay in the bars. On the streets, however, 'twould be best if passion gave way to prudence.

Liked
    who is the idoit in charge from the bib that has changed things from a 30 to 60 day close bar, please give the owners some chance
    i love you, i miss you.............. i lie you

Sad news. But many gay like fattman in other thread not like moneyboy. If gays cut throat to other gays then hope is lost.
    I come Thailand for pretty moneyboy.
    Many funny people here attack others for interest in sex plain and simple. I come, I pay, I take new boy each day sometimes
    two. Very hard with so many bars closed and bib raids for piss test and make black clouds on life. I dont like this. But worse when other gay attack for same likes. This very very bad.
    I see trend in Thailand over several years to make sex very tight and always with threat of bib. I see trend maybe coming to use laws against prostitute as exist now to make life hard for boys and for bib to get bribe.
    Already I look for other country. But never so easy as Pattaya! I try to keep happy but very hard. Thailand still best I can find for lots of good fast sex. But trends are bad.
    I am not happy with what I see in Sunee. But what to do?

sunee is a bit quiet but hey - it is low season.

i shall be feeding a lot of them for the next 3 months im sure.

Does that mean Villa Rouge is closed for 60 days from May 14th? Pgreport for May 20th indicate they would be closed from 30 days from May 14th.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Sunee Boy Bar update

Changes in Legun Bar formerly Jungle Boys..

The boys now wear white speedos instead of the easy access loin style outfit..
    Lots of boys tonite, at least a dozen and maybe more but it might have been due to
    All Boys being closed, as they sometimes combine staffs when one is closed but maybe
    they hired a lot of new guys..

A fun bar and hands on if you like and drinks only 100B. All boys appears to be of legal age but
    one should check ID cards. :cat:

Forum's veteran
    Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by malexan
    Does that mean Villa Rouge is closed for 60 days from May 14th? Pgreport for May 20th indicate they would be closed from 30 days from May 14th.
    Villa Rouge/Kaos supposed to reopen Friday the 13th, June with Good Boys reopening a couple of days later.. :cat:

Re: Sunee Boy Bar update

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    Changes in Legun Bar formerly Jungle Boys..

The boys now wear white speedos instead of the easy access loin style outfit..
    Oooh, any pictures of the white Speedos? :cat: :albino: :bounce: :geek: :alien: