Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: JaeJook Restaurant

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

JaeJook Restaurant

I'd forgotten to post this until a nice chat with Sir Lonely reminded me. JaeJook seafood restaurant is located down in Bang Saray. Always a pleasure from the minute you walk in until the minute you leave although on ocassions service can be a little haphazard. This particular visit I had the sweet and sour prawns (perhaps my dish of choice if I'm ever facing Old Sparky) Greens with salted dried mackerel is a slap of salty unami flavour and together with the sweet and sour is delicious. Crab fried rice was generously plied with fresh crab and was wonderfully aromatic. A huge selection of ice creams and sorbet is available for dessert. The photos below show how lovely it is down there and is probably one reason why those lucky enough to live in Pattaya are always so cheerful. Why wouldn't you be with this on your doorstep. Happy dining.

Attached Images Attached Images

2. 5 Users gave Like to post:

dinagam (March 22nd, 2018), francois (March 22nd, 2018), Jellybean (March 22nd, 2018), poshglasgow (March 24th, 2018), TaoR (March 24th, 2018)