Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
Thanks for the trip report NewalAlaan
Currently laid up after a gall bladder operation gone wrong and really appreciated it whiling away part of a boring evening! I will also miss my songkran trip this year due to recovery, so your report helps keep my knowledge "refreshed" whilst I count down to a rearranged trip in late may or June... (We may even finally overlap on a visit!)
I see on Facebook that Eden bar in sunee is set to reopen tonight under new management.

You forgot to mention how cruisy the toilets in Silapin Issan are! There is only 1 "guard" there.... So the boys seems to be a lot more flirty than in TNI or NAB
(That's not an excuse for some of you to set up a permanent habitat there!)
Sorry to hear about the operation, especially the 'gone wrong' bit. That must be about the first Songkran you'll have missed for a fair number of years, if ever, since you started visiting. I've managed only two in 18 years! If our trips do overlap surely to hell we could manage to synchronise a visit to Silipin Issan on the same night!

I saw a post over at Gay Thailand about Eden, but a bit concerned that it said a few of the Diamond Bar staff had already moved, Diamond doesn't have that big a roster of guys and would hate to think it affects it negatively. Also it must have been a bit of an effort to get Eden going again as they sold all their furniture and bit's/bob's to Diamond next door when they closed. But very pleased to hear another bar will be reopening as long a it's not to the detriment of Diamond. Any idea who is behind it? I did run into the Thai lad (forget his name) who ran it previously at the Morlam night and Silipin Issan but didn't mention it.

As for Silipin, the first night we went there was actually no water in the toilet or anywhere in the building for the first two hours! (Anyone there the same night as us?)There was a 'rush' when they announced water was 'running' again. From what I witnessed on my visits after 3-4am the flirting takes place from one side of Silipin to the other! Actually when visiting the toilets, I only saw an 'attendant' there very rarely.

All the best for a speedy return to 'action'.