Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
While on the subject of available boys it appears to me that this year they are well below the normal standard. This also seems to be the case on the apps. I’m having trouble finding anything I really like...sob sob
Sansuk is also bereft of anything above average and noticeable by the lack of twinks.
I also like Twinks.
1 Bangkok was as good as previous years.
2 Pattaya bars were down on 1 year ago, although the change of Cupidol from a Twink paradise to a total failure is the big difference. There is not much change in the standard of Boys in the other gogo bars.
3 There are cute lads on the apps & they are easy to find.

Of course, if you compare with 10 years ago, the selection of cute twinks is much worse.
Eating more & tasteless grooming errors, such as having horrendous tats, bad hair & growing moustaches are factors.

At one point I was sat in N Boys (don't think it says Nice on the sign any more) & remember thinking underneath those horrible tats, there are some nice slim lads who would have been nicely groomed & shaven, also with nice hair 10 years ago. Complete coverage of a torso with tats really turns me off.

However, I still found nice lads who met my criteria, so I want to keep coming back.