Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Ridiculously tiny Vietnamese guy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Ridiculously tiny Vietnamese guy

@extronaut: First of all, again thanks for sharing all this. It's really interesting to hear about. I've had my share of Asian cuties, but never experienced a boy that enigmatic. Clearly he's also confused about what he thinks of you, but it's not you causing this confusion (you seem to be very clear in your communication and way to act) - it's his own messy thoughts I suppose. He sounds like he's into you, but really cannot find out how to handle these flirts with Caucasian guys on holiday. My general experience with holiday flirts and dates is that it works best if both guys accept the terms of this kind of meetings: He might just have exciting sex a few times with the western guy and never meet him again, and even if he stays in touch with you (linking up on serious social media) there's only a smaller chance that you will meet again. He might just get paid with some well-intentioned (well-deserved supplement income) and never meet the guy again, or he will feel that there is a certain chemistry and it might feel more right for the Caucasian guy to be generous in other ways than pure cash: Dinner, gadgets, clothes shopping etc. Anyway, this boy seemed very confused about what these kind of encounters is all about and how to handle such lust-driven aquaintances, which can develop into more, but usually does not.

About sex part - I understand you fully: I've had bad sex with boys who didn't deliver anything. Like you, I care very much about how the boy's own enjoyment in bed and his satisfaction. I cannot imagine anything more unethical than sex with a guy who clearly does not enjoy it and just needs money or for other wrong reasons. It has to be a mutual sex experience in some or the other way, even when there are good and well-meaning money involved. It sounds like you're more top like me (pure top!), and pounding the boy's ass is key for me, and since I also find the smaller guys kinda cute, I can definately relate to your experience: He's sexy and cute and tiny (and is able to prove beyond all doubt that he's of legal age of course!) but you're not sure if he can take it in his ass, because he's so tiny. And sometimes I feel it's better not to try than to struggle for long with his super small ass and fail and give up because he simply cannot take it. It's much worse than just geting a nice BJ, maybe rim him a little and finish close together with some nice cuddling and maybe kissing too. Sorry if I'm being too graphic here moderators, but I just try to say that I 100% get your point that bad sex can really leave you with a bad feeling afterwards. Not being able to finish properly (together!) also gets me in a bad mood for the rest of the day or night.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (May 19th, 2018), Dax (July 20th, 2022), Robby (May 20th, 2018)