Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Ridiculously tiny Vietnamese guy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Ridiculously tiny Vietnamese guy

Hi nordicguy. I suppose I should follow up, just to elaborate.

He didn't want money, but he did want stuff.

At first, I just bought him food, which I didn't mind at all. There's something nice about providing food for your lover.

Then he wanted a shirt, which I didn't mind at all. Only $10 in local prices, and I quite like the idea of him looking good in something I bought.

Then I bought some groceries for him. This wasn't unreasonable at all, because he kindly gave me a lift to a big supermarket in District 4, so I figured the least I could do, was buy some stuff he and his family needed.

Then he asked me to buy him a mobile phone. I said no, because I suspected he be was getting greedy. Though, in my defence, I did have it in the back of my mind, that I might surprise him before I leave, and buy something along those lines. But I felt him cool on me a little bit.

It all ended a bit strangely. I'm not sure why. I mentioned that after sex cuddles were great. Well one day they weren't. Usually, he was abnormally affectionate after he'd emptied his balls, and wanted to cuddle forever. One day, it wasn't so. He shed his load, and for the first time, seemed to be suffering 'la petite mort' just like an ordinary human male. I just knew he was looking at me completely different now. Don't even know what he saw in me in the first place, perhaps some sort of aura? Well maybe it had lost its sheen.

The next day, for the first time, he didn't message me on Facebook. So I gathered it was probably over.

Not that I was heartbroken. To be honest, the lacklustre, unadventurous sex was getting me down a bit. That is kind of serious, really! I tended to his needs, which I enjoyed, but I wasn't getting what I needed in return. Not even a happy ending, usually. It's nice to have a bf with a cute little arse, but what if you can't fuck it without fear of injuring him? He really was ridiculously tiny.

That night, I sought out the sleaziest, dirtiest massage boy I knew, and invited him back to my hotel for sex. It was great. I rolled around with him for an hour, then came, yay verily, in his mouth, and he seemed honestly proud that he'd done a good job. I paid him well, and he left with a smile.

Of course, I didn't want it to be completely over with other guy. I did message him before I left, told him I liked him, and that I'd like to stay touch. He just said "up to you", which seemed a bit frosty, so I left it at that.

Small epilogue.....

I'd been back in Australia about three months, and I was lying in bed, suffering a bout of insomnia. Suddenly, he video calls me on Facebook. I answer, and I can see his cute little bod, lying naked on the bed. It being 2am, I demanded to know what he wanted, but he just pokes his tongue at me, naughty smile on his face. He switches to the rear camera, showing his cock, and starts to put on a show. I did the same. The show ended with a familiar sounding high pitched moan, and something getting splattered over the camera lense.

Then he immediately hangs up.

"Goodnight," he says in text. "Chúc ngủ ngon," I reply.

Nice to know he still thinks of me.

2. 6 Users gave Like to post:

Bert (September 2nd, 2018), bobsaigon2 (May 18th, 2018), christianpfc (May 22nd, 2018), Dax (July 20th, 2022), nordicguy (May 24th, 2018), Robby (May 20th, 2018)