My apologies in advance to Gorbals Jock and Baby Joe for posting something to do with gay Thailand on the Gay Thailand forum.

Boyztown has been unbelievably quiet since my arrival with often nary a customer in sight. Toy Boys has lots of boys but the majority are gay and so not to my taste. Its the busiest gogo bar in yown at the moment. My one off from there, a straight boy called xxxx was delightful. Prisms Bar doesn't have many boys and even fewer customers so i hope pick up for them. BBB are currently not doing the 9.00pm parade, apparently someone complained about the noise or so I was told. I haven't been into Cupidol because all they have are gay boys although I understand a few stunners reside there. A-Bomb seems steady. The soi with X-Boys and Kawai Boys is a building site and covered in sand so after walking through you have to take off your sandals and remove it so not inviting. I might catch the show at some point. Even BBB doesn't have the verve of previous visits and their capricious off fe policy deters me from going in.

Again. My apologies for interrupting Gorbals Jock and his endless hissy fit and Baby Joe's never ending inane drivel to post about gay Thailand on the Gay Thailand Forum.
Cue Celtic fuming.