Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: New Members

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Re: New Members

I agree a447, only two tiny letters, so why did you need to go in and edit my post, which was accurately quoting you, until you edited it? Your editing had nothing to do with predictive text.

"Last edited by a447; October 30th, 2017 at 10:00."

Liked

I really hope this is all just a practical joke, and not the new SGT.

a447 just edited Brad's post? I couldn't think of a more upstanding member than Brad, so that's quite discerning.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    What I'm saying is you might pay the server bill, but whether you like it or not, this forum belongs to us SGT members, not you.
    Dreams... dreams. My house - my rules. Point.

We're allowed to debate board policy in a public and open format if we want to.
    Sure and I even pointed where it can be discussed - at this subforum (where we are now)

Sorry, but not up to you, Moses.
    Again: dreams... dreams. It is private property, you know?

you can kiss your advertising revenue goodbye.
    First you should find here any advertising from which I can get revenue before to get such conclusions... Ehh?

Once again specially for you, who again pretend not see difference btw "case" and "policy":

everyone can discuss moderation policy at this forum, moderation cases should be discussed in PM...
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Someone has obviously not only doused Moses, Len, and the sidekicks in water but shone some bright light on them and fed them after midnight.

Look what they've turned into.

ModsSayFuckYou!.jpg

5. User who gave Like to post:

Moses (October 30th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    What I'm saying is you might pay the server bill, but whether you like it or not, this forum belongs to us SGT members, not you.

Matt, are you well? The Forum belongs to the board owner. To suggest otherwise is ludicrous. We are allowed to participate in the Forum. That is the extent of our ownership.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt

Matt, are you well? The Forum belongs to the board owner. To suggest otherwise is ludicrous. We are allowed to participate in the Forum. That is the extent of our ownership.
    Without a membership, there is no board, correct? That's my point.

arsenal? No problem with him, and I'm sure he'll make a great mod.

Christian? Not sure, and on the fence? At the very least will be strict and non-judgemental, so good qualities there. However, I think Moses needs to go out of his way to ensure Christian understands his role. He doesn't need to be editing posts for spelling or grammar errors.

a447? That was an absolutely horrible idea, as he's one of the biggest pieces of shit this forum offers. He just recently went and edited one of Brad's posts, so point proven right there.

You're right though, Moses doesn't need to listen to us. If he likes his ad revenue though, then I would suggest he does.

Liked

It's not a matter of who needs who more than the other.

On the one hand Moses can do whatever the fuck he wants, aided by SGT's resident dance band, Len and the Sidekicks

On the other hand the members are not held captive here, and can leave anytime.

9. 3 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (October 31st, 2017), bobsaigon2 (October 31st, 2017), Moses (October 31st, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    I agree a447, only two tiny letters, so why did you need to go in and edit my post, which was accurately quoting you, until you edited it? Your editing had nothing to do with predictive text.

"Last edited by a447; October 30th, 2017 at 10:00."
    Sorry. I was editing what I saw as my own post. We are allowed to do that. But I neglected to edit the OP, where "be" was typed instead of "been". (predictive text)

And I thought the "mistake" you were referring to was the word "laid". Which I left as is, btw.

It wasn't a moderation issue. If it were, I would have told you that you can not discuss it.

Liked

So Moses ... have you, or have you not, instructed your Moderators that there will be no more intruding into a Members post(s) and editing the post for any reason whatsoever, except where the post is obviously in violation of the board's guidelines.

Its a simple question Moses, really simple.

I don't want you, a447, Arsenal, or Christian screwing around inside my posts (except for guideline violation).
    You wouldnt like it, your Mods probably wouldnt like it, and I'm dead sure most regular Members wouldn't like it.

And if you dont remember how all this got started, here's that Nirish Guy post for you to read again. I thought he was right on the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post

[edited for spelling and grammar on 22sep2017 by ChristianPFC]

To hell with your edited for spelling and Grammar Christian ! You Anal TWAT ! Who the fuck do you think YOU are. This is an internet message board not a university class you dick. Here's three words you can correct away at.......Fuck Go and yourself !!
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    So Moses ... have you, or have you not, instructed your Moderators that there will be no more intruding into a Members post(s) and editing the post for any reason whatsoever, except where the post is obviously in violation of the board's guidelines.

Its a simple question Moses, really simple.
    Why you think what I will report here?
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com