Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jomtien condotel

Liked

Jomtien condotel

I look for opinions on the above as I normally stay Mosaik or if I'm flush Baan Souy resort ...I haven't been to pattaya for over 2 years and rumour of Sunees decline made me pick a venue close to Jomtien complex which seems the in place now .
    Having read of the cold meatloaf controversy forced my hand to change from my previous favourite place

Last edited by arsenal; October 11th, 2017 at 09:23.

Liked

Re: Jomtien condotel

How long are you going to stay? There are many good hotels within the complex itself and with a condo you don't have daily maid service.

3. User who gave Like to post:

Moses (October 11th, 2017)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Danielkeith View Post
    I look for opinions on the above as I normally stay Mosaik or if I'm flush Baan Souy resort ...I haven't been to pattaya for over 2 years and rumour of Sunees decline made me pick a venue close to Jomtien complex which seems the in place now .
    Having read of the cold meatloaf controversy forced my hand to change from my previous favourite place
    I certainly understand how you feel...if you are asking about Jomtien Condotel as a place to stay it is lovely....at the beach...near Jomtien Complex...one of the better condos in Jomtien.
    Last edited by arsenal; October 11th, 2017 at 09:23.

5. User who gave Like to post:

Surfcrest (October 11th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Up2U View Post
    How long are you going to stay? There are many good hotels within the complex itself and with a condo you don't have daily maid service.
    Thanks for your comment I shall stay 1 month.

Liked

Thanks for info it does look a great location to me and a high standard of condo I will go ahead and book it.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Danielkeith View Post
    Thanks for your comment I shall stay 1 month.
    You can stay(rent) in any condo for 30 days or more with no problem, and a condotel for less than 30 days. Enjoy your visit.

Liked

When and if you decide on a condo rental, be aware there is a daily rate and a monthly rate.
    In many instances it is better to go with the monthly rate even though you are there for less than one month.

Liked

Apart from a lengthy thread on the legal actions that were happening between the Jomtien Complex and View Talay 7, I`ve tried to avoid any plugs for our buildings. The owner`s properties are managed for them, rented out`based on availability, for those that do rent. There are a few Thai owners that own several who rent their`s out privately. The middle apartments are simple, studios (rabbit hutch) with most having a good natural cross breezes with the door open and gate closed. The end units are 2 bedroom, great floor plans...but not as good with the air flow and so the electricity bill can be substantially higher with aircon.

The management office is on the 4th floor. Good luck getting there without a building fob. The staff is quite friendly, but not particularly helpful. The pool is also on the 4th, one of the nicest and was one of the biggest for many years. There are a few tennis courts on the side, if you`re into that in this heat. There`s security at the street, there used to be a photo of Neal in the window of the hut...thanks to me. There`s a walled private walkway to the beach that takes you out behind the Beach Club. There used to be a gate at the beach end a few years back, but it was removed and now gets used occasionally as a road side toilet stop now.

The rental rates have always been good. A German friend in Tower B used to rent by the day, as do many of the Thais by the day or week. I believe the office prefers monthly contracts, but it`s really up to the owners. We used to have a sizable Italian community of owners, but it seems the Scandinavians are the biggest group living there these days and quite often many apartments sit empty, so the place overall is quiet.

Surfcrest

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Russians?

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

No Russians...no Arabs
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"